Why, wanna take me on a date? pt 1

1089 words
-

You eat lunch with everyone feeling so proud of yourself, you never knew you that you had that in you to be honest.
"That was awesome y/n, you actually looked so good sticking up for yourself" Max smiles at you
"Thank you ms Mayfield, I never knew i had that in me." You laugh at her.
"She's right y/n, that was awesome" Eddie looks at you.
"eas dropping into my conversations now as well Ed?" You laughing at him.
"If you guys didn't talk so loud i wouldn't of" He winks at you.
"Whatever ed, you're so involved with me now" You laugh at him again. He comes over and lays his arm over your shoulder.
"What plans do you have today darling?" He says to you whispering
"Why wanna take me out on a date?" You whisper back into his ear
"Perhaps would that be possible?" He looks into your eyes
"Ask me and we'll figure it out" You say to
him.
"I'll be at your place at 6, i have hellfire club tonight so" He says excitingly
"Sounds good Munson" you go back to eating.

He kisses his hand then presses your cheek, trying not to make anything noticeable

"Real smooth Eddie, real smooth" Dustin looks over at you.
"Jealous Dustybun? want me to do the same to you" Eddie laughs going to do it to Dustin too
"Noooo" He says as he starts to laugh
"Anyways, y/n can you cut my hair tonight as well, pleaseeee" he looks at you with those puppy dog eyes. How could i resist those
"I don't know if you should trust me with that" you look et him
"Look at your hair, it's perfectly cut" He stares at you admiring you.
"That's because i'm used to my hair, we'll see if i fuck yours up" you laugh
"As long as these bangs aren't covering my eyes anymore i'll be plenty happy" he smiles
-
time goes on and it's the end of school
"You're never gonna stay away from that freak are you?" Jason says to you, you're allowing him to take you home since Eddie has Hellfire club today.
"Nope, just like you'll never stop playing basketball. He's good for me Jason, im happier than i have been in awhile. I know you think he has something to do with Chrissy but no. He's completely innocent, he's a "freak" to you but he'd never ever even hurt a fly" You say rambling on about Eddie.
"We'll see how long this lasts y/n, he'll get bored of you. People always get bored of
you" Jason says not impressed
"Real dick move, like seriously fuck you" You say to Jason.
"Just saying the truth" he says

You then just ignore Jason and look out the window until you're home. Once you're home you go immediately to your room. You didn't wanna talk to anyone, you wanted to study and do homework until Eddie came to come get you. Your mom was at work so the house was silent. You were able to blare music out loud on your record player. You loved to listen to Ozzy osbourne it helped you focus somehow. While you were studying you heard a knock, you had checked your watch it was 5:50. Eddie was early, which was somewhat a surprise you thought he'd be late. You run downstairs to go open the door. Once you were down there you noticed the door was already opened. Oh no, Jason opened the door.
"Jason go away, the doors not for you" you scream at Jason
"It's the freak, like i said we'll see how long this lasts" Jason had said while walking the different direction then you.
"Well hello punk, im here to go take you on our date" He smiles at you admiring how you looked. You had your laid back clothes on still so why was he acting like i looked so nice?
"You look amazing yourself Munson" You smile. This made Eddie smile as he tried to hide it.

"You're so handsome Ed's, i missed you as well, how was Hellfire today?" You say to him "It was good, i kicked ass today, besides Erica

"It was good, i kicked ass today, besides Erica. She's a beast as the game" He says with a surprised look on his face.
"Erica always kicks ass at anything, she is literally the queen of the world and i stick by that" you laugh
"You probably cant even play dungeons and dragons can you sweetheart?" he says to you
"you're very well underestimating me right, i used to play it a lot but i could never find a group to play with" you say looking to the ground hoping he would ask you to join Hellfire.
"Join us one day, let's test how good you are at it. If you kick ass i'll let you join" He smiles at you realizing this is what you were hoping he'd say
"What if i kick your ass though" you smile at him
"Perhaps but i doubt that'd happen my love" he smiles
"Anyways enough rambling, am i cutting your hair or are we going out first?" you say changing the conversation.
"Let's cut my hair first, that way if you fuck it up you're embarrassed to be seen with me" He looks at you
"I could never be embarrassed to be with you though Ed's" you say rolling your eyes.
"Let me go get my hair scissors, let's fix this hair of yours" you say smiling walking to go find your scissors. Once you find your scissors you see Eddie already sitting down in the chair waiting for you.
"There you are darling, i was worried" he says looking at you.
"I was gone for not even two minutes Eddie, glad to know you missed me", you laugh, "now let's fix this hair of yours."

You fix Eddie's hair, it honestly turned out good. He needed the haircut, when he got his hair cut he looked so good as well.
"Perfect, i'm an amazing hairstylist. feel free to tip me for my amazing job at any time" you laugh bowing down and show him what you did.
"You did good y/n, thank you so much I can finally see your beauty fully again"

"my pleasure Eddie, now let's go it's already 7:30. you know my curfews 11" you say looking at him with a serious look.
"Yes ma'am" Eddie says nodding, you both walk out of your house and you leave the house.