Nine 'I'll be your caregiver'

"Bye bye you worthless piece of trash!" You mother said kicking you out the house "wait where am I gonna stay?!" You asked you were 18 but need to find a job to get a house "that's not my problem!" Your mother said slamming the door.

You sat the floor crying until a number came "yo (M/C) why are you crying?" You looked to your boyfriend nine "my mom kicked me out and I no where to live." You said getting ready to cry "hey don't sweat it you can live with me I'll take good care of you." He said grabbing your hand "now hold on to me and go to my house." You grabbed nine as hard as you can.

You sat on nine's bed "thank you babe." You said about to sleep "no problem baby." He said but you fell asleep so you couldn't hear him.

You got a job as a (insert job here) and it was stressful job the (insert problems here) which cause you to have too many break downs nine asked to quit or to see a therapist you can't quit so you just went to therapy, your therapist told you that being age regression will help you so you did what they said but didn't tell nine or anyone out of fear of being judged.

Today you heard nine and six fighting which you didn't like you wish that you have your pacifier with you or just cuddle with your boyfriend "can you please just shut up no one wants to hear that you have style!" Yelled nine "don't be jealous that I'm more amazing then you!" Six yelled which made you cried "hey are you...okay?" Nine asked you just ran away.

You ran to nine's home to locking the front door you ran to your room and got your pacifier and your plushie and lay in nine's bed and cry, then after a few seconds nine came in and saw you with a pacifier and a plushie "umm why are you-?" Nine was too shocked to say anything "I'm little *sob* and I lied saying all I need was more cuddles my therapist said the age regression will help me." You said which made nine's widen.

"Oh (M/C) I wish you would told me I would've supported you but I need to know what's age regression?" He asked you told him everything it is "oh I get it you're basically acting a child to help you got it." He said patting your head, you yawned "I'm sleepy." You said which made nine smile "come on I'll hold you while you sleep." You smiled while hugging nine.

After your nap you woke up and saw that nine wasn't there you got worried and look around the house you still didn't see him so you started to cry on the floor until the front door open you saw nine you ran up to him "hey hey, I went out to go get McDonald's don't worry I didn't leave you." He said walking to the kitchen.

You jumped and ran to the kitchen and sit down there was a kids fries and burger a apple slices and chocolate milk you thanked him "aww no problem my little! From now on I'll be your caregiver!" He said kissing your forehead.

After you finished you watched a movie called (insert movie here) and lay your head on nine shoulder "btw I'll tried to not fight especially with six." You smiled and kissed him "it okay nine." Nine blushed and watched the movie you did the same.

                                  🌸

Request by: @RoyalCandi
Art by LUCK7R4BBIT_ on twitter