Chapter 29: Saying Goodbye!

{I'm so sorry about this, if you've followed my profile then you'll know the story, basically I had posted these final 2 Chapters months ago but for some reason, you couldn't see them, even though they were published.

Of course Wattpad didn't help much but I've found a way around it and have got them to you, you'll get this one now and the Final Chapter for this book, tomorrow by Midnight. Again, I'm so sorry for this! Enjoy!}

=========================

It's a tough day for Logan today because he's making his retirement official, he has no choice but to call it a day, if he didn't then he could be in much worse trouble in the future, it's all easy to imagine the glitz and glamour of being a starting NFL Quarterback but it's also easy to forget about how quickly it can be taken away, all it took was Cancer to come knocking on his door.

Logan: This isn't a video, I'd ever thought I'd have to make...

Logan is shut inside his and Alexa's room, sitting on the edge of their bed with his phone pointed towards him, Alexa's keeping the girls and their son company as he records this short video, he's not going to do some long ass speech but he wants to make sure they all know what's going on.

Logan: ... Football, made me feel welcome, when no one else did. My parents didn't like me and I never saw eye to eye with my brother, the only people who did care, are my sister and my aunt. She's not with us anymore...

He sniffed a little as he remembered his mother telling him that she and her husband died in a car crash, Logan was happy he was able to go to the funeral but was upset he was never able to get her over here to meet his daughters or see him play football for real, other then the Super Bowl all those years ago of course.

Logan: ... I've lost a fair amount in my life, but I've also gained. I'm not sure what I'd be able to do without my wife, I can't put into words how much I love her and my girls right now, I couldn't have gone through what I have without them with me...

Logan heard something at the door and just assumed it was one of the dogs, their all excited about them moving soon, Courtney is being a bit of a trouble maker, she doesn't want to move but it's for the best, Logan already has a coaching job lined up for him at a local High School and Alexa has already been offered a Trainer role at the WWE PC when she's ready to start.

Logan: ... Basically, I had stomach Cancer. It's in remission now but the Chemo I needed to get has made my bones much weaker then before, I'm sure you can now see why I'm making this video for you all. It's to say that I love Football with all my heart, I'm a Bucc's forever. Thank you all so much for your support in my disappointingly short career. Take Care.

Logan stopped the video as he leant back on the bed as he wiped his tears from his face, it was a tough thing to do, sure he's already retired in the Team's eyes but this just made it 100% real, it's all hit him like a freight train, Logan thought needed to pull himself together, he doesn't want his girls to see him crying, not when their so close to starting a new life in Orlando together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Logan and Alexa were busy packing their stuff up, their moving to the other side of Florida in a few days, it won't be so bad since they have Lara and Drew helping, Duncan and a few others from the Buck's, even Logan's parents are here to help, Connor isn't here though but that's only because Alexa doesn't want him near her kids, sure she told Logan to forgive them but she can't forgive him for what he said about Junior, he'd have been 6 this year.

Courtney: Hello, mommy's phone?

Alexa was packing up a box in the girls room when she heard her phone ring, Courtney picked it up to answer but Alexa was quick to take the phone back while telling Courtney to go play with her sister, Courtney ran out the room, nearly bumping into the Big Scotsman as he carried a box.