Chapter 12: Going back to London.

The past few weeks for Alexa and Logan havent been the best, understandably so, they have gone through a really traumatic event in their lives, but the problem isn't that, it's the constant arguing between them both, Lara, Drew, Duncan and Bayley stayed with the Kaufman's to help Alexa and Logan as much as they can, but they couldn't do much as every time one of them would say something it would always set the other off.

Like right now, Duncan, Bayley, Lara and Drew are sat on the sofa in the living room as Alexa and Logan are arguing upstairs, Alexa's parents have gone to work, so they don't have to hear the two arguing as much, but the four of them looked at the stairs as Alexa followed Logan down, you see this argument is about Logan leaving to go to London as Tom Brady carried the Buccaneers to their second consecutive Super Bowl.

Alexa: Of course you'll leaving... at this time, your leaving!

Logan: What do you want from me, this is my job... I can't take time off like you!

Logan put his bag by the door next to Duncan's as their taking a flight from Columbus and going straight to London to meet the team there.

Duncan got up as he made his way towards the door as they continued to argue, Lara and Bayley were going to the game in Wembley but not till the day before as they still had a job to do, they all kinda zoned out the argument as it became white noise to them at this point till Alexa caught their attention.

Alexa: Well if you were a real man then maybe your parents would have loved you!

Logan didn't respond as Alexa seemed to realise what she said, Lara, Duncan, Bayley and Drew were surprised at this as no one said a word, Alexa went to apologize but Logan grabbed his bag and left before she could say anything, Alexa started to cry as Bayley and Lara wrapped their arms around her as they knew she didn't mean it, Duncan then grabbed his bag and gave Bayley a kiss.

Duncan: Don't worry, Lex... I'll talk to him

Duncan said rubbing Alexa's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, Alexa just nodded as thank as her emotion was over taking her vocal cords, Duncan gave a sad smile as he left to head to London for his first Super Bowl final, but hopefully not the last...

=========================

It's now been a few hours as Logan and Duncan's plane landed in London, when Duncan would try and talk to Logan about what happened Logan just put on his headphones and pretty much stayed quite the whole flight, but eventually the plane arrived at Gatwick airport as Logan and Duncan grabbed their bags and got off the plane, Logan looked around Gatwick as the last time he was here he was saying goodbye to England as a nobody that no one cared about but now he's coming back to win one of the biggest sports events in the world.

Duncan joined Logan's side.

Duncan: Dude you know she did mean it.

Logan: If she didn't mean it then she wouldn't have said it.

Logan then walked off as Duncan sighed as he jogged after Logan, Logan didn't fully know what to feel about what Alexa said, he doesn't even no why it effected him so badly, he doesn't care about what his parents think, but here he is stropping because what Alexa said, Logan and Duncan made their way through security and towards the hotel that the teams staying at.

It was a quiet car ride as Duncan tried to get Logan to forgive Alexa as Logan tried to forgive Alexa, Logan loves Alexa but since that day all they've done is argue and fight, Logan pushed Alexa as much out of his mind as he possibly can for this weekend so he can focus on the Super Bowl, but the only thing is, it didn't work very well.