ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs

Start from the beginning

For once you were actually terrified. The same man who you thought you had escaped years ago had come back to break you over and over gain just like he did last time.

"You know how long it has taken me to get you back?" He paced back and forth. "Being trapped in that unescapable cube little Azzy made for me before [redacted] was so tiring and bored." He walked towards the tube you were in and placed his hands on it. "But now that I've escaped and gotten you back, you're all mine to break again! You hear me? All mine!" He laughed maniacally as you growled at him.

"Take his name out of your filthy mouth you scumbag!" He had no right to say his name let alone the nickname only you used for him.

"Ohoho so scary!" He mocked you. "What are you gonna do about me saying it huh?" He then began to mock you further by saying his name. "Azzy! Oops I said it again! Azzy, Azzy, Azzy."

You could feel your blood boiling.

"Stop it!" You lifted your hands to your ears to block his chants but it just got louder.

The glass began to crack.

"Aw it's ok if you wanna cry Y/N! Azzy won't mind! He'll comfort you from the grave too!"

Your eyes began to change to a crimson red. "Shut up!"

He laughed harder. "This is so priceless! I wish Azzy could see you like this! All sad and locked up.."

His taunting words echoed in your head. "I SAID SHUT UP!"

The glass had fully shattered. A dark black mist covered the entire room.

He coughed and dusted off his clothing.

The mist cleared after a few seconds, revealing you but was it really you?

The whole building was covered in a black inky substance.

He was shocked yet amazed. "Ohoho amazing!"

You couldn't think of anything but murder. The hate had gotten too strong. Your soul was now corrupted by it.

*END HIM. You are filled with determi- ERROR*

 You are filled with determi- ERROR*

Now that you had saved, it was time.

End Him.

You began to walk towards him slowlyas he began to back away from you.

"Now now Y/N you wouldn't kill your friend now would you?" He pleaded you.

Kill him. He doesn't deserve to live after what he did.

You summoned a giant black knife and continued to walk towards him.

"Everything will be ok just don't do anything rash Y/N." He warned you in a more hostile tone.

He can't do anything. He's powerless against us.

You had backed him into a corner now. He was shaking.

"I-I'm warning you brat! Stay away!" He was scared.

Make him suffer.

You raised your knife and stabbed the ground of the building. The black goo seeped out, engulfing him.

He hastily used his quirk on you. Sleeping gas. It had no effect.

Cut him open. Rearrange his organs. Choke him with his intestines. Amputate his limbs. Cut his head off. Break all of his fingers. Pour acid on him.

Those intrusive thoughts flooded your mind like an ocean. There was even more that were quite too graphic for you to even say.

Pulling your knife out of the ground and staring at him, you decided to...

[A]
[B]
[E?]
Three options.....