Night Out Interrupted

Start from the beginning

Reid looked at his watch and started to put on the shoes., "the others should be here any minute. I thought your fiancé was supposed to show up?"., "oh, yeah he had to work but he said he would try to make it"., "what does he do for work?"., "he's a teacher".

"Oh nice"., Reid got up, entering in the names., "now, now you wouldn't be starting the fun without us, would you?"., Morgan announced himself and Cam looked at the entrance seeing Hotch go straight over to get some shoes while the others walked over, saying hello.

Hotch had on a black t-shirt and trousers, his hair not gelled like usual, it almost has a fluffy look to it. Cam couldn't help by stare, mainly at his arms. "Hey everyone!..."., Cam waved, smiling., "...I'm glad you could all make it".

Hotch came back over and looked around, not seeing Toby anywhere. "Happy to be here"., the rest of the team went to get their bowling shoes and Cam went through her bag, getting out her camera. She set it up on the table and waited for the others to come back over.

"Hey, we should get a photo together. It's our first outing as a team and it's something that should be remembered"., they agreed and Hotch smiled as he tied the laces., "I see you still love photos"., Cam smiled and nodded, going to set up the 10 second timer and everyone quickly stood in front of the camera.

Cam ran over and accidentally elbowed Hotch in his side. She looked up at him and smiled apologetically., "I'm sorry"., he smiled softly and shook his head, putting his arm around her., "it's okay"., the photo was taken and Garcia clapped her hands together excitedly, running over to see it., "we will be taking photos all night!".

"Oh! It's so cute!..."., she exclaimed, putting the camera down., "...Let's play!"., Morgan looked up at the board and patted Reid's back., "you're first, pretty boy"., they watched as Reid threw ball...hitting one pin.

"That doesn't make any sense I used math and-"., Morgan shook his head and walked over to him, lecturing him about how he needed to get out of his head. Garcia had taken over Cam's camera photos of all of the team.

"It's alright Reid. ..."., Emily smiled reassuringly., "...You'll do better next time. Cam you're up!"., Cam sent Hotch a playful smile, patting his chest., "you, prepare to loose"., he chuckled softly and shook his head.

Hotch rolled his eyes and the team cheered as she got a strike. "You got lucky. ..."., Hotch crossed his arms., "...But don't get ahead of yourself"., Cam rolled her eyes and shook her head., "oh, please. Bring it on".

Hotch grabbed a ball and Cam sighed, crossing her arms as she watched him get a strike. The team cheered as Hotch walked back over to Cam. "Look who also got a strike"., Cam looked up at him and shook her head., "you're not going to win".

***
The team looked up at the monitor and Hotch smirked in triumph. "Well, would you look at the score"., she rolled her eyes and shook her head., "yes, look at the score. You won by a measly 10 points"., "I still won".

The team shares some laughs and Cam crossed her arms. Morgan walked up behind her and patted her arms. "It's alright, you'll beat him the next round"., Hotch scoffed., "that's what she thought last game as well".

"Damn, it looks like the fun started without me"., the team looked behind them and saw Toby. Hotch's smile immediately fell and Cam walked over, hugging him. "You made it"., she smiled, turning around.

"Toby, this is the team I told you about. This is Derek, Emily, Jennifer, Penelope, Spencer and Aaron"., Toby smiled and started to shake all of their hands. Hotch cleared his throat and reluctantly shook his hand.

Garcia looked back at the board and gasped, rushing off., "it's my turn"., "we can't add your name but we can share my turn if you'd like?"., Cam asked, smiling as she looked up at Toby. "Yeah, let's do this".

Everyone sat down and Aaron crossed his arms as he sat back in the chair, his mood going violently down as he watched Cam smiling and laughing with her fiancé. He knew it wasn't rational to be jealous of Toby, but he was and he couldn't help it.

JJ's phone started to ring and she sighed, stepping away. "We just finished a game and...I did loose"., "horribly"., Hotch chimed in and Cam sent him a playful glare., "it was not horribly. ..."., she crossed her arms., "...I lost by 10 points".

"I'm sorry guys"., JJ sighed out and the team looked at her already knowing what her look was about., "we have another case, don't we?"., Morgan asked, letting out a sigh because he already knew the answer.

"Texas"., Toby looked at Cam bummed and she smiled sadly. "Well, we should get going. ..."., Morgan shook his head and Cam looked up at Toby, giving him a quick peck. "I'll see you later"., Garcia passed Toby the camera and the team said their goodbyes to Toby, heading to the cars.