𝓣𝔀𝓸:𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

A/N: Nancy is a good girl, I promise

Nancy was lying on her comfortable bed in her small cozy room. She couldn't sleep all night, she had too many thoughts in her head. Looking at her watch, she realized she was running a little late again.

"Shit," she whispered to herself. She quickly put on dark blue pants with a white blouse. She fastened her hair with a clip. Put on lip gloss and mascara and ran down the stairs.

"Aren't you going to eat honey?" Karen shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm in a hurry, see you in the evening" she said and ran to the bus.

Nancy ran to school, where her friend was already waiting for her.

"Did you fall asleep? I've been waiting here for you for twenty minutes," Barbara asked, books in hand.

"I don't want to talk about it now Barb, I'm already here so move"

"Mrs. Click won't be happy about that," said Barb, rushing off to Nancy's English class.

When someone suddenly bumped into them.
She was a short haired girl with blue eyes. Blue jeans with bent ends, a black T-shirt and a red loose shirt fit her perfectly.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you blind?" Nancy snapped at her like some angry cat and dropped her textbooks on the floor.

"Shit, sorry Barbara, I'm just really late for class" The girl turned and apologized to Barbara, completely ignoring Nancy.

"It's fine Robin,really don't worry"

"See you at history" then she ran straight to class.

At the same time, Barbara and Nancy bent down to pick up the fallen books and notebooks.

"God she's so annyoing" Nancy muttered angrily.

"Actually she's pretty cool Nance" Barbara was calm and didn't make a drama out of it.

"How long have you known her?"

"We went to kindergarten together, and then also to the first grade of elementary school,then we both moved here"

"Oh okay" Nancy sighed a little.

"Why do you ask?" Barbara asked curiously.

"Nothing I just...she's a little different isn't she?"

"How different?"

"Well, strange... what rumours is being said about her at school"

"What rumours?" Barbara was confused because she never heard of any rumors about Robin.

"What I heard from the girls in the school toilets is that she is...one of them"

"I'm not sure if I understand"

"They're saying that she is a queer kid..you know the L-word?"

"Lesbian?"

"Yes!" Nancy answered her with a mixed expression, the kind her father always gave her.

"So what? It's just a rumor right? Even if she was a lesbian It's none of their fucking bussines, neither yours"

"Okay yeah i mean you're right but, it's kinda disgusting and weird you need to admit that" Nancy was smiling which made Barb angry.

"She is my friend Nancy, and she's very kind person, I'm sorry but if you need to be homophobic towards someone who you don't even know, you are disgusting"

"Barb no I just-" She tried to explain but Barbara cuts her off.

"Stop trying to excuse yourself. You're a bad person Nancy, and I don't want to be friends with someone who doesn't even have basic human behavior."

Without another word, Barbara left Nancy standing by the lockers and entered the classroom.

Nancy just stood there not knowing what to do with me. Everything her father or mother had told her, everything her best friend Barbara had just told her, bothered her. She couldn't even move. She told herself that there was no point in the hallway for the first hour anyway

She ran to the dressing room where she waited for the remaining 20 minutes of the class.
She knew she messed up with Barb. They had never argued like this before. And all this only because Nancy was not quiet. At that moment, she just wished she could rip her tongue out in a second, never to speak or say something stupid again in her fucking life.

When the class ended and Nancy was returning to the classroom, she ran into the person she needed to see the least.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Steve stopped her and gently grabbed her waist

"Yes im fine why?" She answered not showing any type of emotions.

"I just waited for you yesterday... for about two hours and you didn't even call me"

"Yeah I know im sorry i forgot, but well my brother told my parents so my mom didn't let me go" She was lying of course.

"Oh that's why you are sad"

"I'm not,really"

"You are! You are sad like a little puppy"
He said giving her a little kiss on her nose.

"Steve stop I need to go to class now"

"Okay so tonight at my house at nine, Tommy H., Carol, Ashley and Cooper will be there too. Your red-haired friend with those weird glasses can come too if she dares"

"Uh ok i will be there" She sighed and turned towards the classroom door.

"Promise?" Steve asked

"Yeah"

"Pinky promise?" He asked again with his pinky up.

"Steve im in a hurry"

"Okey go study hard so you were clever wife and I will be handsome husband one day with a biiiig family"

"In your dreams" Nancy said smiling and then going to the class of History.
Barbara and Robin were there too ass well.

But Nancy needed nothing more than to take a deep breath and open the door. The real hell is just beginning.