7.

Cleo looked around for Steve and Kali.

They were nowhere to be found. She started opening each room door to see if they were in there.

Nope. Just random strangers doing questionable things.

She looked down at her phone: 8 missed calls from each of her parents.

Fuck, she needed to get home immediately.

Cleo called Steve, then Kali, both going straight into voicemail.

She made her way down to the kitchen, where she saw Rakim talking to some random girl.

"Hey," she pat his shoulder, Rakim turning around. "Have you seen Kali?"

"Nah, she left with some girl a while ago, she didn't tell me where though."

"Fuck," she cursed, checking her phone.

"What? you need a ride home?" He asked, turning his full attention to her.

"Uh, do you mind? It's a few blocks away." Cleo replied.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me get my keys, meet me outside."

Cleo nodded, pushing through drunken people as she made her way outside.

A few moments passed before Rakim appeared.

He opened the door for her, Cleo getting in.

"It's straight down, I'll tell you when to turn." She said.

He nodded.

Kali's car wasn't where she had parked it either. Cleo was growing worried.

Steve wasn't answering, still.

"You have fun tonight?" Rakim looked at her, cutting the silence.

Cleo chuckled to herself.

"That's a yes?" He smirked.

"Mhmm."

"You know I still remember you from middle school. It was rumors going around you liked me." The smirk on him didn't leave his lips. It was like his signature.

Cleo could feel her cheeks and ears get warm.

"Good thing they were just rumors." She replied.

"Oh forreal?" he chuckled. "So not even a crush?"

"Not even a crush." Cleo laughed, looking at the street ahead.

It fell silent before Rakim's hand landed on her upper thigh.

Cleo looked up at him, unsure.

"I always thought you were interesting." He began.

Cleo stopped his hand from gliding up any further.

"Listen, you're only attracted to me because you're high right now, and two, because I'm not really me tonight. I'm playing a character," she laughed. "This," she signaled to the dress, "This isn't me. It's a character that Kali came up with." Cleo chuckled.

Rakim laughed.

"Well this character really fucking suits you." He said, lowly.

God, why did he have to be so smooth?

"Shut up," Cleo chuckled.

They finally made it to her house, but she instructed for him to park across from it, in front of a large palm tree that blocked the view from the house. They weren't visible.

"Thank you." Cleo grabbed her stuff.

Cleo stopped before opening the door, realizing what she was wearing was not what she had left with. She was not about to go inside in Kali's tight mini dress.

"Fuck," She sunk into the passenger seat. "Do you have like an extra hoodie or something I can borrow? I can't go in like this."

Rakim looked around his vicinity, realizing there wasn't anything there.

"You want my hoodie?" He asked.

"Can I? Shit, I'm so sorry, I'll give it back—,"

He began to remove the hoodie, the white tank underneath lifted with the outerwear, his stomach in full show. Cleo watched him. It had a number 7 with his last name Mayers on the back. She knew Rakim played football, but that was really it.

"Not even a crush huh?" He chuckled, noticing.

"Fine. I used to. Just a little bit. It's gone now, don't worry," Cleo took the hoodie from his hands.

Fuck it, if she had the opportunity to kiss Rakim,
why not cross it off the bucket list?

"You know, technically I'm still in character..." Cleo watched his lips fall agape.

"Oh really? What could this new Cleo character do?" he asked.

"She'd say..." Cleo moved closer, inches away from him. "That she's always wanted to know what you tasted like."

Rakim's eyes widened, you could tell he wasn't expecting this to come out of Cleo. The amusement played on his face.

"What else?" He breathed, watching her get over the arm rest.

"She'd tell you that she used to fantasize about you in her room," she chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he let out a similar one.

"Fantasize?" He smiled. "Kiss me then."

She did, now having previous experience from earlier that night, she felt more confident in her skills. Her tongue flicked against his top lip as he reached for more. Cleo teased him, backing away when he got too rough. His hands landed on her waist, keeping her in place.

Cleo's phone rang again.

She pulled away, checking it.

"Shit, I have to go."

"Fuck Cleo," He pressed his jeans down, adjusting himself in his seat as she realized he had already grown a hard on.

"I'll pretend this never happened." Cleo put on the hoodie quickly, checking herself in the front mirror.

She got up out of the car, leaving.