You heard the manager's footsteps and saw her flashlight shining on every corner of the room. "She's not up here, Diane! I-i told you!" You heard Sun frantically trying to convince the manager you weren't here.

She groaned. "Great. Another missing person case on my hands. I'm having S.T.A.F.F bots search the premises once again for Y/n. If she's not found by the end of the night, I'm going to call Fazbear's Entertainment headquarters about what I need to do next."

"Yes, ma'am!" Sun responded.

The woman left the daycare and Sun quickly started looking all over the room for you, frantically searching and panicking for his lost sunshine.

"Y/n? Sunshine! Where did you go!" He said.

"I'm over here." You whispered timidly from behind the arcade machine.

Sun gasped and moved the arcade machine to the side. Sometimes you forgot that Sun was a robot, so heavy lifting wasn't ever a problem for him.

You crawled out of the small room and Sun scooped you up in his arms, making kissing noises before saying "I'm so sorry, Sunshine! I know you hate the dark. You'll never be in the dark again!"

You smiled. "You promised we'd be together forever. So I came back." You said as he placed you down.

You didn't want to be placed down so you wrapped your body around his leg and said "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more!" He exclaimed.

He cradled you in his arms and rocked you back and forth.

"Today is my birthday." You said, looking up at his permanent, wide smile.

"Oh, goody! Happy birthday to you, my sunshine!" Sun started getting a bit too excited as he loudly sang "Happy Birthday."

You shushed him once again. He couldn't handle his excitement.

"Sorry." He whispered with a giggle.

____

The two of you stayed up all night, making arts and crafts, singing, playing pretend and many more fun activities.

Sun really wanted to take you bowling but he couldn't risk losing his sunshine again since the S.T.A.F.F bots were on the look out for you.

So the two of you decided to just stay in your shared room. There was still plenty to do in the daycare.

Until, the lights shut off.

The lights didn't used to shut off after closing hours. Why was it different now?

"Oh, no, no, no!" You heard Sun start recoiling in pain.

"W-who turned off the lights?! Lights on! Lights on!" He panicked frantically before painfully transforming into Moon.

You quickly hid under your covers, a pathetic attempt at saving your skin.

"Why are you hiding from me, starlight? I won't bite." He said as he gently uncovered you.

He saw you desperately clinging to your Chica plush, crying and shaking uncontrollably.

He hushed you and scooped you up gently in his arms. "I won't hurt you, Y/n. I'll only hurt those that hurt you."

He rocked you back and forth softly, humming a lullaby.

"Sleep, child." He said.

The rocking motioned calmed your nerves and the crying soon began to cease. How could something go from tearing up a person to gently lulling somebody to sleep?

It didn't make sense.

"Don't hurt me." You managed to choke out.

Moon cooed. "I'm not gonna hurt you, starshine. Just as long as you aren't naughty."

You sniffled. "But you killed my dad."

He chuckled.

"He had it coming. Why aren't you thanking me from ridding your abuser? Do you not see what he's done to you?" Moon ran his mechanical finger along the bruises on your wrists. Your father caused them by tugging you too hard before getting slaughtered.

"Moon, stop being so insensitive." Moons voice started glitching and conjoining with Sun's.

"Sun?" You asked as you watched Moon's beaming red eyes flash a pale yellow.

"Ignore him." Moon said as he placed you down on your play mat bed.

"Look at this." He gently grabbed your wrist.

"Like I would sit around watching you, a child, get hurt." You closed your eyes as he pulled you in for an embrace.

"I'm just protecting you, starlight." He wiped stray tears from your cheeks.

"Now, it's past your bedtime. It's time to get some rest." Moon had you lay down and placed your Chica plush tightly in your arms.

He wrapped you in the starry, fuzzy blanket before saying "Goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight, Moon."