Y/n gags and chokes as they gasp for air, they squirm to find a possible spot for air, but the man held their head in place. The minute felt like hours as the water continues to drown Y/n.

But it immediately stopped when Roseanne commanded them. She then told them to sit Lin back up. The towel fell as they sat them up, to which Y/n instantly gasps for air. They coughed and drooled water. At this point, they didn't care what they looked like in that situation.

"Leave us be," Roseanne ordered. All of the three-man left the room and locked the door. It was only The black Rose and the heir in the dark room.

Roseanne turned her body towards the cart as she analyzed which weapon she should use.

Y/n spits out a piece of a chipped tooth. "That's all you got?" They provoked while slurring their words.

"I'm giving my men a break since I could tell they just wanted you dead," Roseanne explained. "But, that doesn't mean you get to have your break." She made her way towards Y/n with a knife in her hand.

"I'm surprised, you're able to withstand almost all of the torture that my men gave." Roseanne then pierced the chair between Y/n's thighs. Y/n didn't flinch.

"I got to admit," Roseanne whispered in Y/n's ear while the woman's hand travelled up their thighs. 

"You looked so hot being tortured like this

"You looked so hot being tortured like this." She said.

Her hands stay on Y/n's thighs as she brushes her hands up and down. Suddenly, Roseanne pulled the knife out of the pierced chair and straddled herself on Y/n's lap. The heir groaned from the sudden weight.

Roseanne then rested the tip of the knife on Y/n's lips, she lightly slides the knife, but not enough to cut their skin. It goes down to the neck all the way to the first buttoned shirt. She cuts the strings skillfully enough to cut the two buttons. She circled the knife around Y/n's chest while her right hand remained on their neck.

Their eyes meet before they gazed at each other's lips. Roseanne leaned closer to the point their lips were grazing one another; she teased as she pulled herself back while Y/n leaned closer.

Finally, their lips roughly met. They moved quickly, slowly and in sync. Roseanne's moan is causing Y/n to moan back; their breath gets heavier as their tongue fights for dominants. The blood mixed with spit makes them want each other more. Roseanne's hips grind on Y/n's lap. It's making Y/n go crazy because they wanted to touch her badly. Being tied up is indeed the worst torture.

The two continue to make out before Roseanne bites and pulls Y/n's bottom lip. Roseanne lets go as she leans herself backward and moans in satisfaction.

"Fuck," she moaned,

"You look so fucking good helpless."

The view that Y/n is seeing is the best view of a lifetime as they observe the shape and figure of her body; the breasts, the waists and that drop-dead gorgeous face. The woman they are supposed to hate is something they want all to themselves. Not anywhere else but on their bed.

"Just agreed to our deal, sweetheart. We can work together as one. We'll be unstoppable." Roseanne persuaded. "Plus, we can do this all day." She implied as she leaned herself closer to kiss them once again.

However, it was stopped when she heard a gun cocked itself back at the back of her head.

"Unfortunately, darling, your time is up." Y/n began.

Roseanne scoffed as she stared at the heir's eyes. "You smart son of a bitch, I should've checked every inch of your body for a tracker." She said.

"But that's what I like about you." She added.

Roseanne stood up while the rest of Y/n's men entered and untied the heir. Y/n held their wrist to soothe the pain; they then rotated their neck left to right resulting in a sound of cracks on each side.

"Well, I had fun here Miss Park. Maybe we should do this sometimes, without the torture part, if you know what I mean," Y/n spoke. "Then maybe, I could change my mind about our deal." They finished.

Y/n left the dark room and into the other room filled with piles of dead bodies and bullet holes through the walls.

"What do you want us to do with The Black Rose?" One of the men asked.

"Let her go; I want to see how she works. She's quite an interesting one." 

Author thought time

I just realized that this story and the previous one are closely similar to one another. But, oh well, I got it done so that's that.

Also, while writing the knife scene, the girls (Chaelisa) were doing a live and Rosé happened to do the exact motion that this version of Rosé was doing. 

SEE, I told you guys I know the future

Or just a coincidence but it's funny to see that we end up having the same thought process.