bo finally tilts up his head after half an hour or so.... and he lifts his empty plate and trash it to the sink counter not even thinking of washing it , but looking -  defeated - lifelessly - bo  started walking to the stairs . but his vision halted at his nannas room and the light were still on. 

so bo knocked the door room. 

immediately bo got the response back " bo baby -  get in dear"

with a hesitant look... bo pushed in the door room and went inside with  loose steps.... the moment he entered in  , and when he saw his nannas open arms ever ready to hug him. bo ran to her and hugged her so tightly .... bo was drinking his tears - he dared no to cry before his sick nanna -  she needed rest and  not stress . but bo couldn't take it anymore .... he only said " nanna...zhan ge"

nanna tapped bo's back head and care cared his soft hair gently and said " he will be here soon dear.... "

bo was turning restless though his words were unsaid but his actions asked her wildly " dont worry my precious your zhan ge will be home before 12 , he never gets late more than that you know that...  dont you..."

bo was shocked and hurt at the same time with nannas words , though  it was not her intension to put salt and pepper to the already grilling meat  but it indeed  hit the bulls eyes that bo tremored hissing " im sorry nanna" bo dunked his face down in shame and guilt. as he has been coming home late all along....

nanna immediately  hugging him more genuinely with love

  " you took want you wanted my precious and we gave you want you wanted."

bo tilted his head above to look up at her nanna

 " time"

 and she smiled...

nanna" you know it - its only ZhanBo forever.... " she smiled again  " get some rest my precious"  patting bobo's banged forehead few times.

bo nods his head....

after a soft lap nap with lovely pats. bo returns back to his own room.

its been 15 or so minuites , bo was in his room he is already freshened up and is been waiting for someone so intensely.

his vision was all fixed to the adjacent room connected by the tree branch , bo kept his window wide open to  see if zhan  is back home -  but no

his vision was all fixed to the adjacent room connected by the tree branch , bo kept his window wide open to  see if zhan  is back home -  but no.....it was already 11.15pm but still zhan was not home...