20.

this time zhan made sure to ask his permission ....and he got it gladly the very instance.

zahn intertwining his fingers on either side of the bed , started nibbling his lips and softly biting it ..... then  slowly zhan made his way in his  bo heavens .. bo " ah"ed slightly 

but it seems like after few continuous round , now bo was getting used to it .... but zhan again sealed his lips distracting him from  the pain .... when zhan was completely in ....he waited for bo to get adjusted , finally bo nodded his head few times . 

zhan did him slowly .... softly.....delicately..... 

every single thrust  was slow but erotically heated , it felt like zhan was making love with his bobo not having sex...it was making his stupid piggy to assure how much his gg love him ...his each and every single thrust screamed his love for his piggy.... those soft meat gliding through the sleets of flesh made bo to feel perking blasts with every sensual touches .... bo could feel every single hard veins over his gg shaft... he could feel the size of his gg... he could feel the love his gg is having for him...it was utter blissful.... 

falling aback his head every then and now unable to content this feel of lovely blissful love of his gg.

those soft scratches of the rock meat and soft flesh was turning nonstopping , bobo could sense and feel the  protruding  veins from his gg monsters .... 

with just the tought .... both  came at the  same time....with zhan blasting within bo heaven  and bo inbetween their bodies.... 

the creamy white musky liquid flooded like river in-between them.... it was their love and passion for eachother...

he just looked low only then he realized he was like a river of cum...as his ass was still dripping with cum and blood.... yup he was bleeding....

but a sudden soft plung made bo to tremor back but the outcome was a horny moan.... ' " " nghhhhhnnn "

bo felt ashamed , even with those harsh thrust he didnt moan like this but  with those hard meat's  soft thrust he moaned ,  he felt shy suddenly..... that made him to seal his lips with his hands  and he closed his eyes in shy .....

zhan smiled looking at  his adorable puppy.... is he feeling shy cos he enjoyed it that much..is that a bad thing.... why is he closing his face and moans when his gg exactly want to hear and see them....  

zhan screamed within his mind ( dont act cute bo i cant handle it.... you will die by my thrust's -  of love.) zhans eyes were now burning..... 

zhan haistly but softly removed the hands of hinderance and he got to see his piggy bitting his lips controlling himself.

zhan " never seal your moans from me baby" zhan licked those plump lips and snaked himself and crashed his chin near the crook of bo's nape " you are mine baby, i want more ...."

it was a threatening  voice with the very voice heard ,   bo shivered

zhan again hissed very slowly and sensually near bos ears " am i clear" and licked his beet red lobes and sucked it slightly before a naughty hard bite decorating it.

bo nods vigorously , " zhan zhan....say it ....zha  zahn"  zhan hissed near bo's already marked tomato ears...

bo in shivers of trimmers uttered " zha.....n zhan ......" 

zhan smirked and placed a smooch below  bo's ear lobe , an bo felt happy suddenly . zhan teeth's clenched those already blood reddened ear lobes and bo winced in pain. it was turning addictive to zhan.... and he was unrerstraingly enjoying it. with no words to express his blissful feel 

just a harsh thrust was gifted for his bbay bo.

zhan pinned the both his baby bo's hands with his intertwining and stretched it on either side of his head and slammed his lips to his .

sealing him.

zhan ate his piggy as he wished.

multiple times .... for many rounds..... they rested for while before  zhan again yearningly started eating his puppy like his favorite food.... deliciously... they sang their  love song all night long 

for those multiple rounds 

zhan made his baby bo to chant his name for every single thrust and moan. be it roughed or melodic....

each and every single thrust were so mercyless that bo was bleeding in his  ass rim.

zhan made his baby bo to sit on fours with his knees and hand on floor , zhan trusted him raw deep down as if he is so determined to make cubs within his baby lion...

somewtimes bo pushed those poor walls as a  support when roughly thrusted aback.... 

finally , after many roughed rounds they  outburst together zhan collapsed over his bbay bo's body and bo over the bamboo floor.

both were a deadly  panting mess.

their aroma was mixed - sweats blended - bodies intertwined -  soul mingled.... with love

zahn scooped his baby bo and curdled him more dearly and placed his lips over those sweety forehead.

zhan hissed with raged breaths " happy birthday puppy"

bo " gg its my only special birthday." bo smiled happily 

zhan smiled but a word struck him hard. - special-

zhan shuddered and almost the very instance he detached himself from his parted bodies.

leaving his withered puppy to be awestruck in shock....

like 🌟

comment  🗯