That's why Nari was startled when someone suddenly asked her.

"Hi, are you Nari? "

Nari looked up and right there, she saw him...

No, it's not him but her. If she's not convinced before that they really look alike, well now she's fully convinced.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Sana? "

Sana forced a smile then sat across Nari.

The latter can't believe it. She really couldn't believe it. It's like the female version of Sunoo is sitting in front of her.

"Is this for me? " the other asked, pointing to another drink.

Nari nodded.

Sana smiled once again and thanks the other before sipping on her drink that Nari ordered a while ago.

Nari can tell. Nari could tell that those smiles are forced. Even her eyes held something that is very visible no matter how she tries to hide it.

Something as sadness.

"The picture you sent me yesterday, are you sure it's your friend? "

Nari nodded while observing the other's expression. "Yeah, it's him. His name is Kim Sunoo. "

Sana looked away before giving the girl across her a forced smile once again. "Do you have any other pictures of him in your phone? "

Nari nodded once again.

"Can... Can I? "

Getting what the other meant, Nari immediately gave her her phone to the other.

And if Nari is scared earlier about something she didn't know, then she's more scared now.

Because of the girl's reaction after seeing the pictures of Sunoo that she saved in her phone.

Sana is crying. She's silently crying and Nari didn't know what to do exactly. Though she grabbed a napkin and went next to her to wipe her tears.

And somehow, it hurts Nari to see her like this. Questions started building in her mind. Thousands of questions.

Nari's confused yet she's scared. She wanted to ask her but at the same time, she didn't want to know the answers.

"I'm sorry, I-i'm sorry. " Sana spoke, returning the phone to the other. "I-it's just that he looks exactly like my brother. "

Looks exactly like my brother...

What was that mean?

"Maybe he's your brother? " Nari whispered, barely audible. But Sana still manage to hear it.

The latter shook her head, palm covering her face. Nari could hear her silent cries.

Silent cries are mostly the painful one...

Sana shook her head. "My brother... "

"S-sunoo oppa died three years ago. " she added.

Sunoo oppa died three years ago...

Died three years ago...

Sunoo died three years ago...

"W-what? "

That can't be... Right? Sunoo can't be dead when she can still communicate with him.

Yes, he might be in another universe but.... why? How?

"I'm sorry. " Sana wiped her tears as she faced the other with those painful eyes. "I probably made you uncomfortable, I'm so sorry. I just can't moved on, I miss him s-"

Nari immediately cut her off as she shook her head. "Hey, it's alright. Don't be sorry, it's alright. "

"But c-can I know how he... "

Nari couldn't complete it. She couldn't complete her sentence because she..... just can't.

But despite of that, it looks like Sana got what she wanted to ask the ither.

Sana smiled painfully.

"He commits suicide. "

-

Park Nari posted a status update

You were walking on a string line and you chose to let go. Now, you're there again, walking on that line. But I'll hold you tight this time so you won't let go. You've been through a lot, you suffered a lot... I'm sorry I wasn't there before, love.

Nishimura Riki and 87 others reacted to this
76 comments

-