𝟐

♱

"He said he finna have some nigga named Kan drop it off." Deante said to Izzy and Ben as he put his phone down on the table.

"Kan? He talm' bout Keandrian?" Ben asked as he raised his eyebrow in confusion. Keandrian was Ben's best friend back in high school, and they made music together at a point in time.

"yeah, that crack whore." Izaya confirmed Benjamins suspicion. Keandrian wasnt a full on crackhead... yet. He was the cities biggest drug dealer, and he sold everything. Molly, xanax, even psychedelics like acid and shrooms. he sold everything.

The trio soon heard 3 distant knocks on the front door of the house.

Deante got up and opened the door to a short dreadhead with chubby cheeks and low eyes. Rino was absolutely faded out of his mind, he found himself staring at the brownskin boy who was holding 2 purple bottles in his hands, just looking at him up and down. He didn't find him attractive or anything, he just liked looking at his face.

"You good twin?" Keandrian was confused as to why Deante was looking at him like that, he couldn't tell if he was being judged or admired.

"My bad, I'm just like... high..."

"Is that that nigga KanKan!?" Benjamin said as he peeked his head in the door. Keandrian immediately smiled, they dapped eachother up all excitedly, laughing and smiling like they hadn't seen eachother in years.

"What's yo name?" Kan turned his attention back to the Deante who was zoning out again and looking at the floor.

"Deante. The bitches call me rino tho." He responded cockily as he winked.

"Rino... that's cute." Keandrian laughed, and for some reason Deante didn't get upset, he wasn't annoyed at the boy's comment, like he would've been if anyone else said it. He kind of liked it , if anything.

Kan handed him the 2 bottles of codeine, dapping him up after as a sign of thankfulness.
Still maintaining eye contact with the lightskin boy in front of him.

"Noah's lean not as good as mine, my insta is @ fuckkankan. Hit me up next time you need anything else." Kan said before exiting. Rino just nodded in response, trying not to stare too hard again and make him uncomfortable. "why the hell do i keep looking at him" Rino thought to himself.

"Nigga gave you his insta. Im sick" Izaya started laughing along with Benjamin. But Deante didn't know why, he thought it was normal.

"Summrs finna be cummrs in a few days foreal." Izzy added on to the boy's laughter.

"What yall nigga's talking about? I'm not gay. He's a plug, he supposed to promote." Rino was getting tired of their laughter, he felt rage boiling up at the back of his mind.

"Yall making jokes like Izaya don't be getting his ass ate by Jace every fucking night." He said out of annoyance, however Izaya didn't take any offense whatsoever.

"Yup and do." Izzy wasn't out of the closet, but everyone knew he had a little fruit in his cup. He never cared, if he thought a boy was cute he would say it, or if he wanted to fuck someone he would say it. And nobody else ever really cared either.

After all the boys had made their way to the end of their long smoke session, Izaya and Benjamin had left to go to their houses, and Rino began to head upstairs to his bedroom.

was it _fuckkankan? or just fuckkankan
Deante's thoughts raced back and forth about Keandrian's instagram username. Why did he care so much about this mysterious drug dealer? He convinced himself that it was nothing but pure curiosity about the lean he had offered to him, nothing more.

The lightskin boy laid onto his blue bed sheets, switching between different apps on his phone before opening the little pink icon labeled Instagram.

As expected, the first thing that he did was open the search tab and begin typing in Kan's user.

"He famous what the fuck. 50k ?" He said to himself as he scrolled through the younger boy's posts.

He noticed the orange ring around his profile picture, meaning he had a story posted.

posted 4s ago

Deante damn near chucked his phone across the room in embarrassment. Keandrian had over 50 thousand followers though. What were the odds that he would notice that Deante happened to be the first veiwer... right?

fuckkankan would like to send you a message

Rino's heart was racing, he was insistent that Keandrian would think he was a weird stalker of some sort, especially after the staring incident that happened earlier. He was hesitant on opening the message but eventually did.

fuckkankan : dis rino from earlier right

summrsxo : yea twin i was jus abt to follow u

fuckkankan : stalkin my story and shit 💀

summrsxo : no it wasnt even like that i swear i was jus like looking up the @ u told me idk and i jus happened to click on it by accident and shit i didnt even know if it was u frl

fuckkankan : im jus fuckin w you 😭 i was looking at ur ig earlier too ngl yo fits b hard

summrsxo : yo posts fire too i only seen a few

fuckkankan : i only b posting my face tho so what u mean by dat

summrsxo : bro no i meant like

fuckkankan : nigga caught up

summrsxo : boi stfu w that zesty shit on my momma i am not w dat shit

fuckkankan : so u callin niggas ugly now? how are you as a straight man finna judge another man by they looks?

summrsxo : bye i dont like you no more

fuckkankan : so u liked me in the first place huh

Deante closed his instagram.

"Nigga weird tryna tell me what i said and shit." He crossed his arms and mumbled to himself before laying on his pillow and closing his eyes.

(hope yall liked thisss <333 ima post next chapter tmr. vote and comment plss)