𝟏

♱

"Nigga roll up, what you doing!?" Benjamin shouted at Deante who was zoning out, completely forgetting he had a backwood in his hand and weed on the table. Everyone had been waiting for what felt like 10 minutes and was getting impatient.

"SHUT YO LONG NECK HAVING ASS UP BENJAMIN." Deante woke up from his daze, snapping back at the blonde haired lightskin sitting across from him, earning a few giggles from Izaya. Benjamin jus looked at him with a straight face, annoyed and silent.

He finally began to sprinkle the weed into the blunt wrap, making sure to be as precise as possible. He licked the edge of the backwood before rolling it over, folding it into the nicest blunt the group had seen.

"You cute when you focused." Izaya said jokingly in his best feminine voice. Deante was not having it, he launched the nearest pillow at Izaya's head with no hesitation.

Rino was known for not being with that gay shit. at all times. He didn't find it funny, and he always took the jokes so seriously.

"Stop with that twin, you know that shit be making that nigga booty tight for whatever reason." Ben rolled his eyes.

"Nigga its just gay! Im not gay." He swore he had no problem with gay people, but his friends knew he was the most homophobic nigga they knew.

Back in the boys senior year of highschool, Rino used to bully some gay kid with pink dreads, daily. One day he had decided it would be a good idea to try to fight him for no apparent reason.

Everyone watched as Rino got his ass whooped by the short lightskin boy with pink hair and a hello kitty bookbag, after that, Deante dropped out of highschool and was never to be seen again.

"Yall got lean?" Deante asked the group. He said he wasnt addicted, but this question came up atleast 3 times a day.

"Text that white nigga Noah, he the plug." Izaya suggested as he took a hit of the blunt that was in between his fingers.

summrsxo : yo

luhgeeky : twïz

summrsxo : ??? nigga what? anyway, do u got pints ?

luhgeeky : half 1 bonka

summrsxo : ENGLISH PLEASE like i didnt know i had to select captions in this bitch

luhgeeky : Yes sir, they finna be 500$ each. Please complete your transaction Via Cashapp. $ShmünkySeašon

summersxo : ok, 43 liberty drive

luhgeeky : ima have my twïzzy kan send em ovr. car bein discomböbblëd

summrsxo : how u got a speech impediment over text. and who tf is kan?