Chapter Three .

What makes you a hero? The big question of the day, at least big enough to make the front page on today's paper

The big question of the day, at least big enough to make the front page on today's paper.
It was a good question, especially when the article was written by Jamie Jameson... so Billy already knew well that the question was aimed at real superheroes. Like himself... sort of.
Though, as far as Billy knows Jamie Jameson doesn't even know he exists... the question was more than likely aimed specifically for Spider-Man. But still, a good question.
Good enough to dwell on Billy's mind at least.

After Billy had skimmed through the main article of the day, which as he already guessed was in-fact based around Spider-Man, Billy tossed the paper into the garbage can.
Who really reads the paper anymore anyways?

Billy slowly head back over to the couch where his fiancé had already been sitting.
Billy sat down on the couch beside Teddy and slightly peaked his head over to see what the blonde haired man was doing on his phone. Texting... Kate. Oh yeah, The Young Avengers thing.
After Teddy had realized Billy was peaking over at his phone he quickly turned it off and placed it on the coffee table in front of them. He then faced Billy with a genuinely happy smile, Billy instantly smiled back... even before Teddy spoke, Billy loved seeing him so happy.

❝ Kate said she's down, and that America is too! ❞

Teddy spoke as his smile still shun heavily through his open lips, Billy continued smiling and began to nod back. That was great news really, Billy had really missed his friends, they used to be so close then... barely any contact. It was quite sad really.
I mean Billy texted Tommy every now and then but other than that they really didn't talk much to the others.
At least Teddy and Billy stayed in touch, clearly.

❝ That's great! Two down... four to go? ❞

Billy replied. He didn't really know if Teddy planned on inviting everyone.
And by everyone Billy means Eli and Kid Loki.

❝ Yeah... I mean, I want to ask Eli but... I think he blocked me honestly. ❞

Teddy replied, less ecstatically than before as his smile began to fade away. Billy frowned at Teddy's reaction to this.
Billy missed Eli too, a lot actually. I mean, Eli was... well, Eli.

❝ Maybe after inviting everyone else we can all decide if we want to pay Eli's house a visit. ❞

Billy replied softly, half teasingly with a light smirk before closing his eyes and laying his whole body out on the couch, causing his legs to lightly lay upon Teddy's lap.
Teddy smiled lightly with a slight nod of agreement before giving out a light snicker to Billy's sudden movement.