Chapter Two .

word count : 1725

Cw : Homophobia, bullying, anxiety, yelling, excessive cursing, and blood.

Science is super boring. School is super boring. Especially when stupid people like John Kessler have nothing better to do with their stupid lives then pick on you and your stupid life.
They think their better than you because their on the stupid football team or whatever. Well guess what? Their just an asshole, John Kessler and his little crew... all assholes.

❝ Billy, are you with us? ❞

Sadly.

Billy already heard laughing. What's so funny about zoning out?
I guess if your the easiest person to get picked on in the entire grade anything is funny to the other idiots.

❝ He's probably thinking about men, Mrs. Addler. ❞

Hahah.

He was, though not in the way you intended... John Kessler, asshole. He was thinking of beating your ass to a pulp.
Billy thought of doing horrid things to John quite often, though he knew it wasn't right. John had made Billy's high school experience a living hell. It's only fair if he gets some pay back. But Billy knew he wouldn't actually do anything to the stupid bully.
John was just a bully, a waste of Billy's time.

❝ Not funny, John. ❞

Mrs. Addler said sternly.
Like that would stop John.
Billy knew deep down Mrs. Addler liked how Billy was picked on. She may have acted all sweet and caring but she wasn't. If she actually cared she would've actually stepped in. Mrs. Addler was no hero, and Billy knew it. But why should she be? She was just a teacher. Not Billy's protector or guardian angel.
Who cares.

❝ Yeah... I'm here. Sorry. ❞

Billy answered suddenly and quietly.
His response made the students laugh even more. They began whispering and snickering, they were talking about him, looking at him like he had just peed his pants. What had he even done. Billy looked down, facing his desk. Seeing the stupid message carved into it. "Kaplan is a homo."
How clever, just more assholes. Billy couldn't handle it, not right now. He just couldn't. He quickly got up from his seat, picking his backpack up from the floor as he did so then left the room.

Billy kept walking until he entered the bathroom, he went into the stall closest too the wall away from the entrance and slammed the stall door behind him, then swiftly locked it. He dropped his backpack onto the floor then climbed on top of the stall toilet and sat for a moment in silence.
He was shaking, he had just shown these bullies that they were getting to him.
How great.

So many thoughts were wizzing through his mind, the thoughts were so loud, no good thoughts. Bad thoughts, all bad thoughts.
Tears began streaming down Billy's face as he started to quietly sob. He placed his hand over his mouth, making sure he made no noises, in case anyone was listening... and it was just embarrassing.