He got interrupted by her command...but soon he left my wrists! And they had his fingerprints over it ! It was so red and looked so bad! My tears rolled down as it pained alot! It was my body who was crying but i tried to be strong to not let my tears out...but guess it hurted alot , that my body couldn't bare the pain and it let that pain out through my eyes...
Before i could say anything else i felt a stinging pain on my cheeck!

S-she s-slapped me?

I held my cheeck and looked at the ground...

Stella: how dare you!!! Where the hell have you kept those keys!?

I didn't say anything, it hurted so badly!

Dude what does she eat in breakfast, concrete!?

Stella: you're getting on my nerves now!!!

With that she grabbed my hair and pushed me towards the wall! My back hurted ...i whined in pain ...

I grabbed her hand and tried pushing her aside , but everything hurted so much, my wrists were already paining alot ....my back got such a jerk that it sort of like stiffened my body, my cheeck was burning only when she slapped my another cheeck causing me to whine more.... My corner of the lips started to bleed...
Stella: TELL ME WHERE HAVE U KEPT THOSE KEYS!? AND GIVE ME YOUR FREAKING PEARL BRACELET!!!!
Y/N : i- i d-don't h-have it....
Stella: LIE!!? YOU'RE LYING AGAIN!! WHAT DO U THINK YOU ARE HUH!? FIRST U SNATCHED MY TAEHYUNG FROM ME , NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY BY GIVING ME YOUR BRACELET AND THOSE KEYS!!!??
Y/n: i - i don't have a-anythi- aaaahh, Stella stop!

She tightened her grip on my hair!

Y/n: Stella ...i d-don't k-know a-anything, pls let me go...

With that she suddenly left my hair...i was a bit confused that how did she do this? Did she really feel pitty on me , no that's impossible!
I looked at her with my weak eyes when i found her zoned out...
It was as if she was listening to smthng afar... When suddenly she spoke...

Stella: Jackson run! He's coming!!
Jackson: what!? But how did he got to kno-
Stella: idk all that! Just run!!!

Jackson nodded and ran away... I was confused thinking what happened just now, who is coming? My head was spinning alot and my body ached, everything just hurted so much, i wonder how does she have so much power!?
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i heard a sound of slap..
I turned towards its direction and saw Stella slapping herself like there's no tomorrow! Wth! She was hurting herself badly! I saw the marks she was giving herself! She slapped herself alot of times and then even scratched her neck and arms! She ruffled her hair and made em a mess... I was confused and a bit scared of her this side...what was she planning to do!?
Y/n: S-stella? W-what are y-you doing , stop!
With that she quickly grabbed my hand as i looked at her , i got totally shook as i saw her ' ruby red eyes' ! She was so damn angry, her face showed this! She didn't look less than a devil! My eyes started to water as it does whenever you find smthng spooky... My heartbeat was on another stage...she was panting so creepily, her breaths sounded so creepy... Her wounds on her face given to her by herself made her look even more creepier! I was scared...scared for real! Her red eyes was smthng i never thought would be! What's with her!? I was shaking terribly when suddenly her angry expressions changed to hurted ones , as if she was hurted so badly, being innocent and letting out her tears which I'm sure weren't real! She held my grabbed hand in the air and suddenly she dropped down on the ground ...i was confused by her every move , but suddenly my main door opened!!!

I looked in the direction and saw...and saw T-Taehyung!?

I quickly looked back at Stella!! She had kept her hand on her cheeck and was .....crying???