Rival Princes pt.3

🤍Luca x Light💜
💞Confused feelings💓
💥Jealous💥❓
😈Tension😈
🍋Lemon🍋❓😏🤪😳
🧸🌸Fluff🌸🧸❓
👊Enemies to Lovers🥰
💕Mentioned ship💕
🧡Charluca🤍
💜Charlight🤍

⚠️Warning⚠️
Read with caution if you don't like this type of stuff to read.

---------------------------------------

Luca's 3rd POV

Luca rushed out of the room contemplating what just happened. He was just on his way to talk to Princess Charli to clear up some things that happened a few days ago but was met with Light to be making out with him... What an eventful day... Luca was starting to turn bright red thinking on how Light pinned him against the bed and started aggressively kissing him... Luca shook his head profusely trying to get these dirty thoughts/memories off his head. Why is he thinking about this? Why didn't he pull away? Luca started to become hot and sweaty, his heart started to rapidly beat as if he done an extremely active sport. His breathing started to become uneven as his brain to become fuzzy as he started to become lightheaded from standing. Luca's hand clutched onto his poet shirt, he felt his heart pumping out and was amused by this! Was he starting to become? Why is he acting out like this? He need to put some water on his face to cool himself down and sit down to take a moment. As he got down the things he need to do, he quickly went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Luca arrived to his so he can take a moment for himself and use the restroom. Maybe he can take a bath to relax. He opened the door and closed it and started speedwalk to the bathroom. As he entered the bathroom, he turned the faucet and splashed cool & cold water to his face. Luca sighed as he felt refreshed. He turned off the faucet and went to sit on his chair nearby his bed to think momentarily. Luca started to dwell on if he started to like Light. Or if he was not in the right state of mind... He should stop thinking about these strange occurrences that are happening with Light, cause these are making his brain hurt. He got up from his chair and started to go to the restroom to take a bath to relax.

Light's 3rd POV

Light was still sitting there as if he were stuck in place. He finally got up from the bed and he brushed and nicen up his royal waistcoat. He sighed happily, he felt his stomach still fluttering and noticed that he was grinning. Confused by this he tried to get out of his happy state. He started question himself on whether he developed a love/crush on Luca and why did he kissed him? He brushed off that he didn't like or love and that he was driven by impulsive behavior and that he was mad...(?) Definitely... It was a tactical strategy to catch Luva off guard!!! Yes maybe..! Whatever the reason it may be... it has to be one of those... Light grunted as shook his head to get out of his ponder-like state. Light started to head out of his room to start and do something productive or do something to get his mind off the occurred events that happened.

Luca 3rd POV

Luca got out of the bathtub and started to wear a beige poet shirt since it felt light and comfortable and wore the same outfit from the beginning of the day. He had a plan that he was supposed to do before the events occurred... He still had to talk to the Princess. He wanted to check up on Charli to see how she is doing since it's been a while since they talked... He got out of his room and began to quickly walk to Charli's room.

He finally arrived at Charli's room, he thought on entering but decided to knock to be respectful and not interupt her on whatever she is doing. He waited there for a few seconds until the door started to open. He was then face-to-face with Charli. Luca with a resting face manage to utter out a dull greeting, "Hello, Princess Charli. I need to talk to you if you have time."

Charli giggled light-heartedly, "You don't have to act like that around me! You can be yourself! We are good buddies! I always have time for you! You know that!"