Chen Xiao Mi who had never heard the legendary stories of the real estate speculators rolled his eyes and said with concern, "He is very daring, but I'm worried about him, what if this leads nowhere for him and he loses all his savings?"

Lu Lin smiled and said, "It's alright. We are always here for him, we will support him to start anew! Our Cai is very bold, he has what it takes to be a tycoon! I've underestimated him in the past. Mark my words, Cai is destined for something big!"

Chen Xiao Mi said helplessly, "Stop showering praise on him. Otherwise, he would be immensely pleased with himself."

Although Chen Xiao Mi said so with a helpless expression, he was so happy that his husband saw something special in his little brother.

Lu Lin rubbed his chin and said, "Business is always risky. If you fail, you just embrace it and start from the beginning again. However, I do think Cai will make a fortune from this move."

......

In the military camp.

A soldier looked under his bed and screamed.

Liu Yun came over and said, "What happened?"

The screaming soldier grimaced, "Nothing."

Liu Yun asked suspiciously, "Why were you screaming then?"

Zhang Lin, the screaming soldier, couldn't help but bow his head with sorrow, "Mr. Liu, someone has drunk all my wine. And he has filled my wine jar with water!"

Zhang Lin scratched his head with frustration. He had taken precautions against the veterans who had a tendency to steal drinks from the new recruits. He hid his wine jar under the bed and covered it with a bed sheet, he would check the jar from time to time as well.

Zhang Lin finally decided to drink the wine this day, he opened the jar full of joy only to find the wine has become water!

He usually just shook the wine jar to check if it was empty, but it never occurred to him someone had replaced wine with water already!

Liu Yun was speechless. Drinking was usually prohibited in the camp. Although this was the rule, everyone would indulge themselves with a few drinks on the day off, the officers always turned a blind eye to that as long as they didn't go too far.

Liu Yun said helplessly, "Don't you know drinking is prohibited in the camp? No more sneaking wine into the camp, understood?"

The new recruit lowered his head in silence, he felt so wronged, his wine was stolen and he just got scolded by Liu Yun.

Liu Yun shook his head and returned to his camp.

Ji Cheng Kang saw Liu Yun come in and asked, "Where have you been?"

Liu Yun smiled bitterly and said, "A soldier's wine is stolen."

Ji Cheng Kang shook his head and said, "The soldiers have been frequenting Lu Lin's winery recently, let's not be too harsh on them as long as they don't go too far."

Liu Yun nodded, he had become a regular customer of Lu Lin's winery as well,.

"General Ji, shall we pick Young Master Ji home? He has been in the county yamen for so long, I'm worried about his study."

Ji Cheng Kang shook his head and said, "That brat is probably having too much enjoyment and forgets to go back home."

Liu Yun showed a snicker, he agreed with Ji Cheng Kang.

Ji Cheng Kang glanced at Liu Yun and said, "Shall we find a scholar and ask him to teach Yun An in the county yamen? Magistrate Lu has been looking for a scholar for the kids in his family as well, this works out just perfect."