𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

    The bushes were thick and trimmed beautifully, pretty red flowers bloomed on them lighting up with ferocious color. There were other plants that were added to the garden, like honeysuckles, lilies, dandelions, and many more. The aroma of the freshly baked pastries harmonized beautifully with the floral fragrance.

    Astrid and her boys sit on a plaid blanket supplied by the cafe and look out onto the garden landscape. It was beautiful. Anakin watches her glimmer under the bright sunlight taking in the elegant scene around them. A light smile graces his lips as a small coo falls from her lips as her attention is moved to Klaus who was cuddled up on her lap.

    Feeling his eyes on her, she looks up with a soft smile. His hair turned to a light blonde in the light, eyes glowing a bright blue. His body was adorned in a loose light blue button-up shirt and some white linen shorts. The strong stare that he'd mastered bore into her with ferocious intensity. Astrid never felt safer with her two boys.

    "What?" she chuckled breathlessly, her bottom lip trapped by her pearly whites. Her face was flushed from the heat but she didn't mind it. The nature view was worth a bit of perspiration.

    Anakin's hand reaches forward, the silver metal glittering in the sunlight. His thumb pulls her lip from her teeth gently before leaving light feather-like touches on her cheekbone. His lips curled to a grin as he spoke, "I'm just so fucking lucky. You're truly breathtaking."

    Astrid's cheeks flush a light pink as she leans her face into the cool touch of his bionic limb. It would be a lie to say all of these sweet words had no effect on her. Her heart cooed and leaped in glee hearing him speak to her. With a small mutter, she scrunched her nose slightly, "stop it."

    "I don't think I will," Anakin shuffles closer with a smirk, lips pursing as his eyes fall from her lips to her beaming chartreuse eyes. His hand slithers from cradling her cheek to holding her jaw delicately. He tilts her head up giving himself the privilege of seeing her whole face. His eyes glimmer in playfulness as his lips move to a fake pout, "you're going to have to make me if you do want me to stop."

    "You, Mr. Skywalker, are very irritating," Astrid whispers, her voice growing huskier as her eyes fall to Anakin's lips and then back up to his eyes. Despite the longing and lustful looks she and Anakin were sharing, her hands never left Klaus's fur coat—she needed to find a way to give attention to both of her babies after all.

     Anakin chuckles, his head dipping down slightly as their lips meet. This kiss held a different kind of passion, both of them felt it. It conveyed so many emotions from both parties, from pure love to possession—it was quite obvious who brought the possessive aspect into the kiss.

    One thing was for certain, change was in the air.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐦𝐞? 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐢

𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐱, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝.

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝? 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟? 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬? 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰! 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧, Naomi Scott :)

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈