Nightmare

It's been about 3 weeks since what happened. Mattheo has kept the secret and hasn't told anyone. And it's also been about 3 weeks since he kissed me, those soft precious lips on my crusty, musty, and ashy ones. I'm jp.

I've been getting closer with my friends, especially Mattheo.

Anyways, today I haven't been feeling good. I think I have COVID. I'm just kidding. It's just that my head has been hurting so much, so I thought I will just lay in bed all day today. I was cut off from my thoughts by Blaise barging in my room.

"GIRL GET UP WE HAVE TO GET TO CLASS!" He says while knocking off my covers.

"I'm not going today, my head hurts," I say while looking at him.

"Oh honey, *he puts his hand on my forehead* well you do feel a little warm," Blaise says, I just laugh at him cause he acts like my mom.

"Call me when you need anything," he then says.

"🎶Call me when you want, call me when you need, call me in the morning I'll be on my way🎶" he sings while walking out, he's the one that's actually gonna be the death of me.

After about an 1 hour, my eyes were closing, then i fell to sleep.

NIGHTMARE

I was standing in the middle of a forest, it looked like it was Wakanda. When I was walking I saw what looked like, dust? Hm weird. But- oh no, I saw him. I saw thanos, he had this glove on his hand. But he was walking towards my dad!? My mom was, she was trying to kill him? She tried to move Thanos out the way but she couldn't, 'he was to strong.' Thanos threw my mom out the way, and grabbed my dads neck, and he, he took away the stone he had in his forehead.

"NO, NOO!" I said while running over to my dad, his face was pale, and grey.

"DAD PLEASE WAKE UP!" I said shaking him, he then woke up and grabbed my neck.

"I told you I was coming back," and then Thanos stabbed me.

NIGHTMARE OVER

I woke up screaming and sweating like crazy.

"Shh, shh it's okay. I got you," I knew it was Mattheo, I just hugged him and cried on his chest.

"Friend I told you, 🎶Call me when you want, call me when you need, call me in the morning I'll be on my way🎶" Blaise says, and we all looked at him. He put his hands up.

"Do you mind telling us what happened?" Enzo says, I looked up at Mattheo, and I can tell he knew what it was. So he just hugged me tighter.

"I'm not ready " i said, and they nodded and walked out, well except for Mattheo.

"Thank you, for keeping your mout shut," I said laughing, and he just laughed too. God, I love his smile and laugh so much.

"No problem darling," he says kissing my forehead. He then leaves the room and I go back to sleep.

MATTHEOS POV:

Y/n wasnt feeling good today so she stayed in. As me and my friends were talking, and laughing at Blaise's nonsense. We heard screaming, we all looked at each other in confusion. We made it to y/ns room, and we saw her screaming and crying. Oh y/n. I knew what this was about cause she told me about.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. I got you" I say to her and pull her into a hug. 

"Friend I told you, 🎶Call me when you want, call me when you need, call me in the morning I'll be on my way🎶" Blaise says, and we all looked at him. He sometimes doesn't know when to shut his mouth, huh?

"Do you mind telling us what happened?" Enzo says, she looks up at me and I can tell that she knows that I know.

"I'm not ready," she says and they all nod and walk out. I just keep on hugging y/n.

"Thank you for keeping your mouth shut," she says and laughs. God, I love her smile and laugh, I can here it all day. I just laughed too.

"No problem darling," I say kissing her forehead and then walking out the door. I wish I could've stayed longer but I couldn't.

I just wanna make her mine. She's. Mine.