AGAIN, with the agents

The next day, the only thing every one was talking about, was the fight. As you and your friends were making your way to the great hall, all eyes were on y'all.

When you guys made it to the table. The same guy that was trying to get in bed with you, came up to you.

"You fucking slut," he says to you. You look at him with confusion.

"Don't fucking say that shit to her," Blaise says while standing up and he puts you behind him. And so does pansy, Theo, Tom, Mattheo, and draco stand up.

"I might not get with her but I bet I can get with you," he says pointing at pansy, thats when Mattheo lost it. He launched himself towards the boy and started punching him, every one in the great hall starting chanting, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" The boys tried to pull Mattheo off of him. It took them about 12 times but they got it.

"Don't ever fucking go near them, do you understand," Mattheo says while pointing his finger to the boy, the boy nods his head saying yes.

"I didnt hear you," Mattheo says.

"I-I understand," the boy says, damn mf was so annoying and couldn't close his mouth, but now he quiet.

"What is going on here," Dumbledore says while Snape and McGonagall are behind him.

We all stay quiet.

"Detention. Now," Says snape.

MATTHEOS POV

When we were sitting down at our table, that guy that I fucked up yesterday came to the table angrily,
And made his way to y/n.

"You fucking slut," he says, tf did he just say? Y/n just looked at him with confusion in her eyes. Blaise stood up and said.

"Don't fucking say that shit to her," He moved y/n behind him and we all stood up. But then the dumbass boy spoke again.

"I might not get with her but I bet I can get with you," he says while pointing at pansy, that's when I lost it. I launched on to him and started beating his ass again. Why tf should anyone say that? Hes stupid, no one touches what's mine, no one touches y/n. The boys tried to pull me off the guy. It took a couple of times, but then they got me.

"Don't ever fucking go near them, do you understand," I said while pointing at him, he just nods his head.

"I didn't hear you," I say.

"I-I understand," he stutterers, pathetic.

I then heard heavy foot steps.

"What is going on here," Dumbledore says while Snape and McGonagall are behind him. Fuck.

We all stay quiet.

"Detention. Now." Snape says

TIME SKIP
YOUR POV

I don't understand why we get detention, that boy deserves it, I could've use my powers but I couldn't, now we're in Snapes class room cleaning it.

It's been about 2 hours and we are all done, they asked if I wanted to hang out with them, I said no and that I just wanted to walk around. I thought that it would be a good time to head outside.

I ended up in the forbidden woods, then I heard a branch snap from behind me. I turned around and there was a hydra agent charging at me.
Before he can punch me, I lifted him up with my powers and slammed him on the tree.

More, and more agents were coming, so I had to do what was best. Kill them. I kicked and punch, and used my powers to kill them. Once when I was done I heard someone.

"Y/n?" I turn around and saw....... MATTHEO?!!????

Fuck.

"W-what are you doing here?" I said confused but also nervously. I knew that I fucked up.

"Well I was just coming to see what you were doing and......." he says and looks down, to see all the body's.

"Oh my god," he says while looking at them.

"Listen i Can explain-" I was cut off by a loud sound, I turned to my right and I saw a portal open. Oh fuck. I went to grab Mattheos hand, I hid us in this large log, so we can see who it was.

But what I saw was terrible. It was.........THANOS?????

I LOVE THIS ONE😜✌️