Make Over

Y/N POV

When we got to Hogwarts it was so beautiful. I had to go to a boat where the first years are, so I made my way there.

"Well hello you must be Y/N Midnight. I'm Hagrid." Hagrid says.

"Yes I am." I say with a nod.

"Well come on we need to get you on the boat." He says and guides me to the boat.

TIME SKIP

We got inside the castle and went to the Great Hall, I think I was the only 6th year. Every one was getting sorted until.....

"Y/N Midnight." Ms. McGonagall says. I went up the stoop and sat on it.

"Ah Y/N Midnight, is that what they actually call you or is that your disguise name?" "My name."
I say.

"Hmm well you are very brave, strong, determined, kind, loving, someone you don't want to mess with, funny, trustworthy. Very difficult must be.......... SLYTHERIN!!" The hat says.

Every one in the Slytherin table claps and cheers. I look at the table where the Weasleys and Harry Potter are, I gave them a sad smile and so do they.

"Well done your in Slytherin." Says pansy.

"There's gonna be a party in the common room, tomorrow y'all gonna be there?" Says Blaise. They all say yes and look at me, I just shrug my shoulders.

"Come on Y/N it will be fun." Pansy says.

"Okay fine." I say and they all cheer again.

"We need to go buy some clothes though." Says pansy.

"I guess we do." I say.

"Like tomorrow pretty early at 11:00 Am." Pansy says.

"Fine by me." I say with a smile.

When we were done at the great hall, we went back to our dorms. They told me the password to get in the common room, I really like this school. But I hope I don't run into problems.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

"COME ON WAKE UP." I hear pansy say.

"Let me sleep pans." I say groaning.

"Pans, I Like it." She says with a playful look. I just laugh and hit her with my pillow.

"Well it's already 10:26 and you need to get ready cause we're going to......DIAGON ALLEY!!" She says.

"Where?" I say.

"Oh you have a accent, I didn't know." She says, I try to hide my accent but I couldn't.

"Yeah I'm from Sokovia." I say with a nod still in bed.

"Okay come one Midnight we need to leave." She says while taking away my blankets.

"Ugh fine." I say.

I get done changing and doing my hair.

(You can wear what ever you want if you don't like this Cuh😈)

When I went down to the common room I see, Blaise, Theodore, and pansy.

"Oh your here, these annoying little kids wanna come with us is that fine."pansy says.

"Uh yeah sure." I say while standing awkwardly.

"Okay let's go." Says Theodore while coming over to me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

In the corner of my eye I can see Mattheo looking at, with jealousy in his eye? I really don't know but oh well.

TIME SKIP

"Alright me and Y/N are gonna go see the clothes in the store, you guys can stay here or follow us." Pansy says. I feel comfortable with these people, sorta safe. I really like these people, especially pansy. (I got it from "The end of the f**king world🤪"

"Okay I'm gonna try these on you can go find yourself some clothes." She says and I nod. I went to look around, but I can't believe what I saw, a HYDRA agent, I went to hide behind the clothes.

"What are you doing." I heard someone say chuckling behind me.

"AHH." I yell and slap them in the face.

"BRO WTF." I hear Mattheo say.

"I'm sorry I thought you were someone else, are you okay." I say while moving his face with my hand.

"Yeah I'm fine but why do you look so paranoid?" He says.

"Oh nothing I just saw a,uh, bee." I say.

"It's winter time? I don't think we have bees in the winter time." He says. Fuck. He's right.

"Well I'm gonna look for clothes so you can go out over there, in the cold." I say.

And I left to go to check out some clothes. I saw the most beautiful outfit.

(Again you can where whatever you want Cuh😈)

"ALRIGHT IM DONE." I hear pansy say.

"ME TOO." I yell back.

"Okay we gotta go." She says.

We pay and go outside where the boys are waiting for us.

"You guys I'm hungry can we go to the cafe." Theodore says, he really reminds me of Thor.

"Yeah I'm also hungry." Tom says.

"I know a cafe near by." Blaise says.

We all go to the cafe and eat.

YALL HOW AM I DOING IK THIS IS CRINGE BUT JUST GO WITH IT