The Election: Chapter 1 finale!!

Start from the beginning

"It's me babe," Quackity whispered shyly, but in a way that the students couldn't hear. Well, except Tommy who cackled when J. Schlatt in return, responded, "don't call me that," as he adjusted the microphone.

He cleared his throat...

* Schlatt was a teacher who had previously tried to apply to join the school. However there was no place for his profession - Politics (for A Level students). At the time, Quackity had encouraged him as he himself was a business studies teacher and believed their jobs work hand-in-hand. Dream admitted that he wasn't bad and therefore decided to give him a chance in the election. Schlatt only acted as if he was going to vouch for Pog2020 so he could have his way... *

"Democracy is overrated," he started as doubt spread across several faces, including Wilbur's which replaced his former delighted expression.

"You think you need a president? I CAN BE MY OWN PRINCIPAL!!

I'll run myself!" he concluded, "Vice Principal J. Schlatt. I like the sound of that.."

"Ay, and this was our endorsement for JSchlatt! Apparently he's back," Tommy attempted to cut Schlatt off.

"Well that was a mess wasn't it?" Quackity remarked.

Wilbur smirked,"What, like your endorsement with someone who didn't turn up?"

"Well..." Quackity turned in response to this.

"SCHLATT2020!!" Schlatt chanted before finding a slip of paper in his pocket, "I think I found the script. Vote Co-co-nut 2020" he read as Tommy escorted him off stage.

Following this, Jschlatt made a few more... 'disruptions' which in turn, entertained the crowd while Quackity, Wilbur and Tommy had a 'chat'.

It resulted in Quackity endorsing Schlatt as he screamed, "SCHLATT2020"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE RESULTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have with me in my possession, the results of the election with 2.2 thousand votes," Wilbur announced, however, enthusiasm was now noticeably missing from his voice.

"I must admit that there was some voter fraud to which I have removed those with the same IP address or name when they were scanned in. If you would like to know which party had votes spammed for them..." Wilbur turned towards Fundy and Niki at the side of the stage.

"I think we should continue with the votes," Fundy cracked under the pressure. Tommy added, "and Wilbur, I'd hate to say it but there seems to be one coding genius within Coconut2020." Murmurs filled the hall with inconspicuous sound.

It ended up with...

- Coconut2020 in 4th place with 9% of the votes "The pity votes," Quackity added, causing an eruption of laughter;

- 3rd place with Schlatt2020 (16%) - which was a surprise;

Like a show host, Wilbur proceeded, "In 2nd place, with 30% of the popular vote... is... lead by the party leader Quackity."

"YEAHHHH" Tommy celebrated.

"But listen, wait. Stop celebrating for a moment," Wilbur attempted to calm Tommy and the rest of the cheering down, "Two days ago, on the day of the election, after the announcement of Schlatt2020, Quackity made a deal with the leader of Schlatt2020: Mr J.Schlatt, stood behind me,"

Slight chuckles could be heard from Schlatt as WIilbur spoke, "and Quackity said that no matter what happened, Quackity would pool Swag2020 votes with Schlatt2020 votes."

Niki and Eret gasped but Tommy was silent with shock.

Wilbur reiterated, "POG2020 got forty-five percent of the popular vote, meaning that the coalition authority of Schlatt and Swag2020 got forty-SIX percent of the vote."

Wilbur was drowned out by the celebrations from Quackity, disbelief of the students and other teachers, accompanied by the echoes of Schlatt's cackles.

AFTERMATH

Schlatt took over the stage with Quackity. He chose Tubbo as his "right-hand man" (Tubbo was appointed as the student voice and organiser for big events and what else Schlatt plans). JSchlatt ordered for the expansion of the school, promising to tear down the walls and start construction as soon as possible. Wilbur's music classrooms were taken over for the new subject: politics. This upset Wilbur as he wanted to help the music department with money for instruments and events.

Author note:

I actually rewatched the lore to write this chapter as you can tell by some of the direct quotes from the streams. (I almost cried when Technoblade joined because I don't think I knew him before the Dream SMP - I used to watch Skeppy and was introduced to the server following the Disc war finale which I will use but in a very different way so stay tuned!).

After this, things will sway more into my storyline following the guidelines of the Dreamsmp.