"Holy shit..." His eyes grew wide and his head dropped down into the crook of Shay's neck, where he settled one quick kiss. "Fuck, Scott was right. I'm about to start singing hymns for real."

"Don't do that." She giggled, lifting his chin up to her face with two fingers. Even in the darkness of the room, she could still see his smile and it made her heart flutter. "And don't mention Scott while your dick is inside me either."

The exhale he let out was shaky yet smooth, and he moved his hips as close to hers as they could possibly be. Instead of moving, he just kissed her, passionate and deep. It felt very likely that they'd stay like that forever, not even following through with the sex they intended to have, and Shay would be completely okay with it. Instead of chasing a quick high, they were enjoying the process and each other's company. Usually lost in a sea of rushed actions and harsh movements, she could feel every caress, every touch, every movement of his succulent lips on hers, every brush of skin that sent electricity rushing through her veins.

And when he started moving at last, gentle pulls and pushes transitioning into long deep strokes, she turned her head against the pillow and melted into the bedsheets beneath her. Gently, he guided her face back to his, whispering a soft command to look at him, and in that moment alone she thought she would lose it. The smooth and slow rhythm of his hips against hers, the way he brushed her cheek with his thumb so fondly, the way he would grind firmly against her once he was fully inside so he could stimulate her clit while keeping his hands on her face, it was all way too much.

"Ari," She moaned quietly. "Holy shit... Holy shit..."

"I know." He hummed, planting soft kisses just to the right of her mouth. "That feels good, huh?"

She couldn't even choke out an answer. Her nails did all the talking, one hand digging into his back so hard she could feel the blood she was drawing out and the other clawing through his thick mass of curls. 

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby girl." He mumbled against her cheek.

"I'm so happy, Ari..." She whispered, running her hands through his hair.

Ari smiled warmly. "I'm so happy, too."

Their bodies fell into a beautiful concord of motion, their hips rocking together to create a storyline full of mostly quiet expressions of pleasure and a heightened sense of intimacy. Shay held him so close she could feel his heart pounding against her own and his heavy breaths against her face; she cradled his body like they'd never do something like this again, though she knew with certainty it wouldn't be the last time. Though actions grew more intense as the prospect of a promising culmination hovered over them, his hands never left her face and her lips only left his to suck in enough air from the humid room to keep going. He was gyrating against her in the most delicious way, and she could practically feel him throbbing inside of her as he found that sweet spot that drove her insane. 

If she closed her eyes, she felt like she was levitating. Up through the ceiling into the night sky, so high she would surely drift away into the constellations. It was only then she realized she was actually floating up off the bed, wedging her body so tightly into his until his arms broke from her face to wrap tightly around her, thrusting harder and harder to bring her to that peak, to literally project her up into the stars, or maybe the fireworks that were somehow still going.

"Ari, I'm going to come." She cried, fists so tight in his hair and her lungs on the verge of collapse. "I'm going to... Don't stop, please... Keep doing that..."

"I know, baby, I know." He kissed her tenderly, his hips crashing into hers in a way that was no longer very steady, more desperate than anything. "Hold on to me. I'm coming with you. Fuck, take me with you."