The woman looked down. "Huh? I can't see anyone."

"No, you're looking straight at me. I'm under your elbow."

Kurenai's eyes widened. "A-Alastor?"

"Yup! The one and only!"

"Does that mean that I have my own talking sword?"

"Uhh… yeah?"

"Alright! Now I can…" Kurenai began excitedly, but just as she picked her sword, several shinobi appeared around her in a puff of smoke and stabbed her with whatever weapons they had.

"Ouch!" The red eyed woman exclaimed. "Do you guys have any idea how much it hurts?"

"S-She is not dying!" Someone exclaimed in fear.

"Of course not! You on the other hand are pretty much dead." Kurenai said and every shinobi's world turned red and black. "Welcome to the Tsukiyomi world, guys! In this world…"

Suddenly…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" One ninja screamed and stabbed himself in the throat with a kunai.

"You monster!" Another one screamed. "What did you do to him?"

Kurenai sweatdropped. "Nothing actually, that was not my doing. I guess he just simply killed himself out of fear…"

"No, he couldn't…"

"Save it, he did the right thing." Kurenai interrupted. "Because unlike him your death won't be so quick."

And just as she said that, the darkness cleared and Naruto copies started to appear.

"For the next forty eight hours you are going to fight against these odds. Have fun!" She said and disappeared.

"Dammit, what are we going to do?" One of the Order members asked.

"I don't know…" The other one replied. "But if I'm going down, I sure as hell am not going to do this without a fight! Let's show this freak what we've got!"

"YEAH!"

Not too far away Kurenai leaned on the wall with amused smirk on her face. "It sure is easy… to use one's fear and despair against him." She stated, watching how her victims rushed to attack their own comrades. "Now I understand Naruto-kun, fucking up people's minds is fun!"

"Using illusions to make your enemies attack each other… I like you!" Alastor stated. "Besides you have a very nice ass!"

"Thanks, and you are…"

"You really have fallen… Kurenai."

"Oh?" The red eyed woman turned around slowly. "Fancy seeing you here… Anko."

With Lady…

"You fucking bitch!" Misako yelled, blocking Lady's way.

"Ah, so you've survived… a shame." Lady replied with a smirk. "And here I thought you were blown to bits…"

"It'll take much, much more than that to end my life!" Misako exclaimed, drawing her sword.

Lady's smile fell. "Your life?" She readied her bazooka. "You have no life! You lost it when you became a demon!"

"And I would gladly do it again!" With that Misako rushed forward at inhuman speed and brought her blade down, trying to cut Lady in two.

"Gah!" Lady barely had the time to place her bazooka in front of her, blocking the strike. But its power was so big that she was sent flying backwards from the impact.

"See that, little girl?" Misako mocked. "That is the power of a demon! The future lies with us; we will bring this world into a new age!"

"Hmhmhm…" Lady chuckled, getting up slowly. "All I see is a whiny slut." She brought up two guns. "A slut who is about to get fucked for real!" With that she fired several times, but Misako dodged each.