Reunions, then Attacks

Start from the beginning

"Thank goodness you guys found us," breathed Frypan relievedly.

"We followed your tracks," Brenda spoke up. "And I drove us in a car,"

"And she sure did a good job," Sonya said as Harriet and Aris were swarmed with hugs by the other members of their group.

Edward suddenly remembered whom she had brought her to see. "Hey, Newt?"

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'd like you to meet Sonya," he introduced, pulling her forward and then him.

Sonya turned to him, a little nervous. She hadn't prepared for this.

"Show him," Edward encouraged. Chuck shared a cheesy grin with him and he mimicked it.

Newt turned his dark eyes at hers that matched. He felt his heart pulsing and he didn't know why.

Sonya reached for her necklace and she lifted her heart half to him; it flashed under the golden sun with the words Sister engraved. Newt felt himself breathing in and out slowly. He reached for one of his necklaces and showed the other heart half to her. A tear escaped her eye.

Together they placed the two halves. It was completely. The words brother and sister glimmered in front of their wet eyes. They looked at each other, tears falling down their faces.

Newt's lips pressed together and he smiled and cried. "It's you. It's you!"

"I'm so glad I found you!" Sonya threw her arms around Newt's neck and he held her tight and spun her around.

Jorge was confused. "Why are they hugging?"

Edward smiled. "They're brother and sister,"

"You brought her back to him. Well done buddy," Aris patted his back.

"I can't take all the credit. Chuck's the one who recognised her necklace," Edward ruffled his hair.

Newt stopped spinning his long-lost sister around. "I'm never gonna let you go again,"

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't remember you," Sonya cried out. "I tried everything. But my mind was so blank and ..."

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. You had that heart half. That's all that mattered. And we found each other,"

Sonya sniffled and wiped her tears away. "Thanks to your friends," she expressed a face of gratitude to Edward and Aris who smiled back. And little Chuck too.

Newt instantly hugged them both. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you,"

"It was nothing really," Edward wasn't much for receiving big thanks. All he cared about was that they were back together.

"Nothing? I've finally found my sister. Thanks to you three," he said.

"And what's important is we're all back together," Edward expressed happily. He noticed Amelia looking at him. He recognised her. "Amelia...I guess we've already met,"

"We have indeed," she smiled back.

Minho came forward and he hugged Edward. "Thank you so much for saving her,"

"No problem," Edward patted his back. "I'm sorry I couldn't remember saving her. If I had remembered, I would have...."

"Just shut up and stop feeling sorry shank," his close friend patted his back. "I owe you and your brother Edward,"

"As do I," Amelia said back. "You guys risked your lives to get me out and for that, I vow to repay that debt,"

"You don't have to. We were just doing what was right, what anyone would have done. Wait, Thomas. Where's Thomas?" Edward was desperate to be back in his arms again.