Even hundreds of people looked like tiny ants compared to her size. Wait.

Fake encounter. Not a coincidence. These guys..... Boboiboy's eyes widened as he saw the two goon lackeys behind the electric quirk man charging up an combo attack as everyone was distracted due to Mt. Lady's growth in size. And her several assets Boboiboy might add. Even Kamui Woods saw as she became gigantic in size.

Shit. They weren't here with the intention of bank robbery at all. They wanted to purposefully meet these two heroes. They weren't robbers. They were professionals trying to take down heroes' reputation. Without even thinking Boboiboy dropped the grocery bag at the alley as he ran. His feet carrying him automatically.

Kamui Woods and Mt.Lady are the new recently turned out pros from UA. Despite Boboiboy not adding his name in the incident, UA's reputation was hurt in a way showing their incapability of protecting their students. If suddenly two pros were caught up in an accident or something which would hurt mass at large, it would be sending message to millions. Scare a few and blackmail millions. UA would be questioned again. But this was all speculation at this point.

Mt. Lady was hit on her head directly between her two eyebrows as the attack explodes in front of her eyes blinding her and the shockwaves pushing her back making her loose her equilibrium.

"Aahhh..." She screamed at the burn left black soot and deep red gash on her forehead as she was falling down. And the crowds started to scream. As Mt. Lady was going to fall on them. It was not something that required alot of imagination about what would happen. It would be a massacre. Hundreds maybe killed or injured due to one hero.

"Run."

"She's falling."

"Disperse."

"Aaahh , my leg."

"My baby boy. Save him."

And Kamui Woods suddenly shot out using his special move. "Mt. Lady!" He called out to her in concern. "Lacquered chain prison." He called out his special move using it as a rope to tie itself around her waist and used his second hand to hold onto a building but....

"You forgot about me bastard." The electric guy ran towards Kamui Woods at supersonic speed surprising the pro. As his both hands were busy, he punched him right in the gut as Kamui Woods spit came out of his mouth due to unexpected force of the attack. And the branch holding Mt.Lady snapped due to the weight. It was going to happen anyways sooner or later anyways.

"No." He called out in concern weakly as he was thrown away like a ragdoll. And Mt.Lady unable to stop her gigantified form in nick of time.

"We're going to die."

"Run."

"Aaahhh...." Panic spread across the area.

"Shadow tendrils." A young brave voice called out among the panicking crowd. And suddenly several purplish-black tendrils shot out of nowhere and hold Mt.Lady in her place.

"Huh?"

"What's happening?"

"How did she stop?"

"Look there." A voice of young girl called out.

Suddenly a boy jumped from a roof of the skyscraper. Wearing a purple jacket zipped up to his chest with scarf swaying behind him which covered his face upto his nose. A weird sign that was on the front of his hat. His wrist of one arm was covered with dark energy not letting anyone see the watch that was hid behind it.