Chen Xiao Mai and Yuan Bao stayed by the side, drooling at the mouth.

Yuan Bao held a pair of chopsticks in one hand with his eyes sparkling, he was so ready to dive in.

Zhang Rui looked at Lu Lin with a strange expression on his face. "Brother Lin, please allow me, how can a master like you do such cooking work?"

Lu Lin glanced at Zhang Rui and said, "What do you mean by a master like me? Besides, can you make it as delicious as I have?"

Zhang Rui, "..."

"Brother Lin, recently many people have asked me if you're the boss of this commercial house," Zhang Rui said.

Lu Lin glanced at Zhang Rui and thought to himself, 'We've been hiding it for so long, but the time has finally come!'

"The boss of commercial house is not me," technically speaking, the commercial house was under Chen Xiao Mi's name.

Zhang Rui said in a confused tone, "So there is really a Big Boss! behind the scenes!"

Lu Lin smiled and said, "What's there to be worried about, so what there is Big Boss?"

"So, Brother Lin, you're not the boss! I was scared to death to be honest. I thought you were really the Big Boss, but the villagers seemed to have misunderstood," Zhang Rui scratched the back of his head and let out a sigh.

Lu Lin glanced at Zhang Rui and asked, "So I don't look like a Big Boss?"

Zhang Rui scratched his head and said awkwardly, "That's not what I meant. I just think that you are too young to own such a big business. However, Lin Ge, you're indeed very capable."

Lu Lin, "..."

"Father, Father, can I eat some now?" Yuan Bao tugged at Lu Lin's sleeve.

Lu Lin glanced at the Yuan Bao and said helplessly, "Okay, okay, it's still very hot, take a small bite first."

Yuan Bao said impatiently, "Don't worry, I will, I will."

Chen Xiao Mai and Yuan Bao sat opposite each other, eating the spring rolls happily. They were completely uninterested in the topic of "Big Boss".

Zhang Rui looked at Chen Xiao Mai and Yuan Bao and thought to himself, "These two boys are really calm and collected! They have zero interest in finding out about the Big Boss."

Seeing the way Chen Xiao Mai and Yuan Bao gulping down the spring rolls, Zhang Rui couldn't help but lick his lips, " Lin Ge, can I eat one of the spring rolls?"

Lu Lin nodded and said, "Yes, yes, of course, no need to stand on ceremony with me, there are many anyways."

......

"Lin Ge, Grandma Lu is here," Qin Lang walked in and reported.

Lu Lin raised an eyebrow, "Already? That was fast than I thought."

Qin Lang nodded and hesitated for a moment before he said, "Xiao Mi Ge went to meet her on hearing that she was here. "

At the entrance of the store, Grandma Lu directed a torrent of abuse, "Lu Lin, you are unfilial! Never have you visit me and your grandfather even once over the years!"

"Lu Lin, don't hide from me, come out and see me already! You live an extravagant life in town while your grandparents are suffering in the village!"

"Your grandfather has been sick for so long. You, unfilial you, haven't visited him even once!"

......

Grandma Lu made a scene in front of the store, attracting so many passers-by.

Chen Xiao Mi looked at Grandma Lu calmly and said, "Lu Lin was sold by you with 10 tales of silver, he was married into my family. Lu Lin had nothing to do with you and your family since that day! If you want someone to take care of you, I'm afraid you still have to talk to your grandson Lu Cheng Yu. Is he abandoning you? Wow, quite a scandal, how can a Xiucai be so unfilial?"