Chp.1 the lab

(Before we get started with the story i just want to let you know that you cant use your teleportation powers if you dont know where you are or know where your going, also your not good at far range but good in close combat.)

When you were little, all you could remember was the lab and vought.

You were in and out of laboratories, and every doctor you saw had a new diagnosis.

You were aware of your abilities from a young age, and you used them to your advantage by being able to do things that other children can't, such as fly, have super strength, and teleport.

Your parents frequently took you to a lab when you were little; nevertheless, all you could really remember was the misery and suffering.

When you were sent to Russian lab at age 10, that was the only lab you could reasonably recall. Your parents claimed you could learn how to control your powers there.
That was an outright lie.

Your back would be shot with needles, and while it would always burn all over you could handle it.
The one thing you remember about Russia is that you could occasionally see what was going on in the adjacent space.

Their was a naked man who was constantly being tested on and kept in a cage; you could tell he was very strong from what he did to the doctors. When you tried to communicate to him, he gave you a smug look and continued what he was doing.

You had been through hell and back when you returned to America at the age of thirteen.
You barely didn't get any sleep, food, or water or even learn how to controll your powers while you were living in that shitshow.

When you returned home, you greeted your parents, but not in a friendly manner. Instead, you expressed your hatred to your parents for what they had done to you in the best way you knew how...destruction.

The kitchen was once on fire when they woke up; of course, you did it and you had every right to since they had sent you to that Russian hell hole or thats what you told yourself.
That is where the line was set.
They got rid of you.
You were transported to Vought the same year you got back from russia.

When you first got there, it wasn't too bad, at least you could understand them now. I mean, it wasn't as bad as Russia.

When you initially arrived, you were taken into a metal chamber with ten layers of glass, where the lab technicians were always watching you.

Evidently, they were unaware that you could teleport well as so you thought. But until you travelled to Russia, you hadn't utilised it.
You had a go and ended up in a worse place.

You could already tell where you were because the room was all metal and had no windows, but there was at least some light and a bed.

BANG.

Your head ached and was buzzing as you awoke on the cold concrete floor.

You reasoned that you have experienced much worse feelings.

You soon got up off the ground to discover a somewhat attractive boy seated on that bed.

His golden hair was interspersed with dark brown and white strands, and his eyes were a vivid blue tone.
His skin was flawless, clear, and free of any flaws.

He rises up, gives you a dead-eyed stare, and asks, "How'd you get in here?" in a raspy, low voice.

He appeared to be around 15 or 16 if not older.
The actual question is, "Why am I here?" you declare, a hint of wrath in your voice.

"Oh you must not no, do you" he adds with a scowl after giving you a small smile and flashing his teeth in your direction.

"Were in training for the seven, to become the greatest superheroes of all time" he chuckles a bit.

Before you could process anything, he smiles and adds, "Hello, my name is homelander."

"Hello Homelander, How do you know me, and why am I training? I've been training for the past three years, and there is no way I'm training here"You say bluntly.

He adds with a wicked smile, "They've been telling me so much about you, don't you realise, you have teleportation and can fly we could rule the world with that powers we have, with my extreme super strength and overall good at everything we could take over."

Even though he is insane, the way you were looking at him indicated that you agreed with him.
Since you were a young child, you've had a god complex, and now that you could finally fulfil this goal, it felt amazing.

Nothing could hurt as much as a few years of training.
Two years evolved into five, which slowly transitioned into ten.

Homelander and you grew apart, but you always seemed to think about him. Was he a little crazy, yes, but the kind of crazy you wanted to get to know—the kind of crazy you remember.

You had only trained with him for a year or two and barely knew him.

Close-quarters warfare was more your style than long-range teleportation, you believed you could easily eliminate everyone in your way.

Vought never appeared to view you as anything more than a show pony or a weapon, it didnt really buged you until you joined the seven...