Chp.2 The seven

A/n: I know that madelyn was dead before A- train started having heart attacks but lets just pretend here.

You could finally join the seven after all those years of training, perhaps with Homelander.

Since you wouldn't kill them anyway because they practically taught you everything about life, the lab workers trusted you not to do so.

You were given your new name before you could even join the seven.

the following details about you:

Name: mako

Childhood: Your mother always kept your powers a secret and you were just naturally gifted. You grew up in Minnesota living in a small cabin with just you and your mother.

Hobbies:
Volleyball, interacting with fans, working as a team, and defending America.

You thought, "mako?, not a bad name, I must admit."

You obviously didn't get to pick your outfit, but you had to have it before you could even go to Vought.

The lab staff members provide it to you.
"slutty" you remarked.

This is your outfit:

It locked up to your body parts like it was created for you

The lab staff escorted you to a location you had never seen before after you had altered.

Along with several professional makeup artists and hair stylists, the space was crammed with makeup and hair items and had plenty of mirrors.

You were ready to join the seven after applying a little makeup and getting your hair done.

You had always fantasised of moving from floor -5 to floor 99, so when it really happened, you were quite flattered.

Only you were permitted to enter the elevator, and as soon as you did, two armed soldiers hit the "99" button to send you up.

A blonde woman welcomed you right away when you arrived.
She extends her hand and says, "Hi mako, I'm Madelyn Stillwell President of Vought."

She shakes your hand and you remark, "Nice to meet you Madelyn."

She hands you the key and adds, "Yes, anyhow, this is the key to your house, I'm sure you'll be able to locate it. She continues, a hint of grin showing, "In their should be a booklet concerning your meetings, your opening and all stuff like that for today, dont expect tommorow this work is flexible."

You respond by pointing in the opposite way and saying, "Uh thanks, maybe I should get going." As she walks to her office, she says, "that would sound amazing."

Before you left, you noticed how lovely and modern it appeared. The paintings, while odd, didn't detract from the overall quality of the space.

You walk down the hall to find your room, you unlock the door, as soon as you walked in you notice the kitchen, not too big but it definitely works, your lounge was a decent size alongside your huge tv, with an awesome view from your windows.

Your bedroom was decorated modern, suiting the theme, and your bathroom was normal.

Y

our wardrobe was quite empty, only PJs and loads of the same suit you were wearing.

You missed this, the soothing fresh wind, the cozy aura, and a place to call home.

You quickly transported and opened the door after hearing a knock before you could get a good look at the apartment.
A blonde, blue-eyed man with flawless skin and no discernible faults was standing there.

"I'm Homelander, the group's commander and the strongest of the seven. You must be mako, then, the people are going to love you when they see you," Homelander said.

You ask yourself incomprehensibly, "Homelander?" That boy from the lab, you thought.

With a strained smile, Homelander asks, "Have I met you before?"

You chuckle awkwardly and answer, "Uhhh I don't think so. I just tend to zone out for a time," while attempting to play it off.

He firmly states, "Ok, anyhow, there's a meeting soon be there," and only then he turns and walks away from the door.

You glance at the paper on the top of the small table, all it says is, "Meeting With The Seven At 4:47 Sharp."

You hastily race to the restroom to touch up your cosmetics and hair as you glance at the clock on the wall, which says 4:36

When the timer strikes 4:43, you leave for the meeting.

Maeve, the deep, black noir, A train, Starlight, and the one and only Homelander were all seated when you entered the room.

Mako you made it", says homelander in a friendly yet icy tone.

"Who the fuck is this cheap skate" says A train clearly in a bad mood.

You teleport right next to a train seat.
"I wouldn't want another heart attack, so I'd watch your tone" you say coldy.

You knew about A-trains incident along side all the latest hits and the latest problems that vought likes to keep a secret.

A train shouts angrily, "How the fuck does she know about that she just arrived."

"looks like somebody got their ass served," the deep says lauging but soonly changes to a serious expression when he sees the look on homelanders face.

"Mako has been preparing for one of the seven for years, haven't you?" Homelander looks at you and says.

You hurriedly sit down and mutter, "Kinda, I think."

Maeve responds coldly, "You have dedicated your life only to be one of us, and I thought my life was depressing."
"Not like I had a choice" you think as you throw her a faint scowl.

"We have a new member of the Seven, so let's look on the bright side" says Starlight, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"Mako, you're going to be in a movie tomorrow at 8 o'clock, so get ready. In any case, has anyone heard any new news of butcher?"