Chapter 26

Avery pov

Peace. That's what I feel laying in his arms. Knowing he would protect me from any danger and be there for me no matter what. He cared for me...

Frustration. That's what I feel towards him for not paying attention to me and then not allowing me to cum. It was so unfair. I'm scared that when he doesn't touch me in any sexual way that he no longer wants me... I guess you could blame it on my traumatizing past, but all I know is that the only way I'm sure he wants me is when he uses my body.  

Even though I know he cares about me through the aftercare he provides even when I just got punished, I'm terrified that he'll find a better submissive. A submissive who is younger, prettier, who has less trauma and who is less mentally draining.

I sometimes feel that he knows I'm too much and just chooses to ignore it, because I'm easy in the sexual way, or maybe it's cause I do a lot of his school work or maybe even because he feels too bad for me to leave me. He knows I've became dependant on him and that leaving me would cause me to do something dangerous or irrational.

I love him. Laying in his arms as he plays his game and the little forehead kisses he gives me makes me feel so loved and cared for.

But what if he decides to leave?
He doesn't need me the way I need him...

I love him with every Fibre of my being but I know it's not enough...