- 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝.

tw: slight sexual harassment from dave karofsky. dickhead.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : double whammy by -livsbedumbs!

"CAN WE TRY SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE... BLACK?" gracie martin wholeheartedly agreed in spicing up the glee club a little. so far, they had only performed one beyoncé song, and that itself was a crime. while she adored being in glee, it got hard to appreciate everything when the leads were consistently finn and rachel. their voices did pair nicely, and as much as gracie liked being around finn, his voice couldn't beat artie's. she also preferred mercedes' voice to rachel's, mainly because mercedes could do every genre, and rachel's voice was classical broadway. she nodded from beside kurt, "totally! i mean, there's nothing wrong with having a little hip-hop music up in here. but, if any of you take nelly furtado, we will have issues." "i agree. we do an awful lot of show tunes." kurt adds to the debate. gracie expects a comment from rachel berry, whose arms are crossed over her ugly sweater-clad chest. for someone so pretty, she had no style. well, gracie couldn't talk much, matty still picked out her clothes...

scoffing, "this is glee club, not krunk club," as gracie gaped. her and mercedes seem to have the same idea on how to handle the stuck-up girl. "don't make me take you to the carpet." mercedes says, gracie following after her. "racist free zone. feel free to trip over the welcome mat on your way out." mr. schuester finally halts the brewing tension in the room with a wave, beginning to mumble weak reprimands under his breath.

mike chang chose to lighten the mood a little, "i can pop and lock." gracie has to hold back a flirty remark, thinking of all the ways he could bend. christ, he was hot. yes, call her needy, but mike was her boyfriend. her first ever boyfriend. even just using that title gave gracie butterflies, and she suddenly had the urge to do a trick to shake out all that energy. mr. shue, who clearly wanted to be the only man who danced, gives the boy a pointed look. "not really what we're looking for, but thank you, mike." rolling her eyes, she lowered her upper half into kurt's lap, and the former began to play with her ponytail. if gracie was a boy, she'd definitely want to date kurt. he was talented, nice, and had good style. plus, his eyes were just so blue! gracie continued to ignore mr. schuester's lecture; wishing that their slot would end soon. right after glee, her and the unholy trinity had a meeting with coach sylvester. it was gracie's first meeting in her office, so she was anxious to get it over with.

thankfully, her prayer was heard, and the bell rang. rising from kurt's lap, she offers a hand to him. gracie pulled him up from the chair, then giving air kisses goodbye and scurrying off to walk behind quinn and santana, next to britt. "you and kurt would be so cute if he wasn't into boy kisses. mike isn't, though, so you should keep hanging out with him." brittany grinned, her arm linked with gracie's. the blonde is much taller than her, causing gracie to feel similar to a child. humming softly, "i was just thinking about that. mikey's really sweet, i like hanging with him," as they strut down the hallway.

four cheerios, three chairs. it worked perfectly when it was just the unholy trinity, and gracie couldn't help but feel like a tag-along. awkwardly, she stood behind quinn while avoiding eye contact. sue sylvester flicks her head, "santana, flour puff is gonna sit on your knee. got a problem? don't care." obeying her coach's order, the latina tugged gracie into her lap, and rested her head comfortably on her shoulder. quinn had to bite back the bile rising in her throat, the pregnancy was really starting to affect her... "the minority students don't feel like they're being heard." quinn stated. sue's eyes then fall on the pair, gracie's eyes widening. santana didn't seem to care one way or another if she was being heard by schuester, it wasn't like he cared about teaching correct spanish to any kid, let alone actual hispanic kids. frowning a little, "i mean, he kinda just gives all the leads to rachel and finn. and he didn't even shut down rachel's comment about glee club becoming krunk club. i dunno, maybe," and sue smirked. while the unholy trinity were her core girls, gracie was quickly rising through the ranks with her undeniable talent and kindness. if anyone would be honest, it was her.