- 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.

edit: i forgot to add a trigger warning for use of the F slur!! i also wanna make it clear that i'm part of the community, (💖💜💙) and i do NOT use it often. this is purely for the story because unfortunately, it was used very often in glee. much love🫶🏼

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : an invite from a cheerleader by -livsbedumbs!

SUE SYLVESTER HAD TO HAVE GRACIE MARTIN AS her secret weapon on the cheerios. there wasn't any going around it, gracie would only better her internationally ranked team. she'd gotten intel on the girl from both q and santana, then utilizing her CIA training to gather more. gracie thi martin was born april 6th, 1994, to thalia and dihn martin. she had no siblings, worked at her mother's bakery, played lacrosse for club lima, and danced for majorie's studio on halston court. sue also got a hold of her transcripts, silently impressed by her stellar grades and overall review of attitude from teachers. q had mentioned that gracie was sweet, that she couldn't turn down an offer. so, it made her the perfect target. sue needed another cheerio, and gracie martin was her top candidate.

"hey, gracie. you're not busy after school today, are you?" she wasn't expecting quinn fabray to link arms with her, and ask of her plans after school. gracie shakes her head, "oh, hey, quinn. i'm off work today, and lacrosse doesn't start until october. so, no." deep down, the raven wishes for quinn to lead her to a field of flowers after school, to kiss her passionately as they listen to taylor swift. was gracie a hopeless romantic? yes. absolutely yes.

quinn smirks softly, as they continue to walk down the hallway. gracie can feel eyes on her, and she knows the only reason she's getting gawked at is because quinn didn't interact with anyone outside of her circle of popularity. gracie is outside that circle, yet here the blonde beauty was, sashaying beside gracie easily. keeping her tone sweet, "well, i'd like your help with a cheerios routine. you're a much better dancer than i am, and i need all the help i can get," to which the latter's heart bursts. no. she could not be around quinn fabray in that cheerios skirt, and she could not dance with quinn fabray in a well-lit gymnasium. despite her reluctance, gracie nodded. "y-yeah, sure! i mean, i might need to change first because i don't really wanna dance in a jean skirt." she answers, glancing down at her covered thighs. her skirt is dark-wash denim, definitely cute and hugged her figure nicely. quinn also looked at gracie's legs, then quickly removing her green eyes to focus on the sea of people ahead of them.

"okay, cool. meet me in the auditorium after seventh. normally, we'd do the gym or the field, but since i'm captain, i have perks. besides, i need hands-on help." quinn smiled. gracie almost choked at the word "hands-on," before smiling back and viewing her retreating figure. damn, gracie was having a bisexual crisis. unbeknownst to her, quinn fabray is setting off to coach sylvester's office, informing her that the plan was set in motion.

gracie left her seventh period early to change into dancewear. luckily, she kept a bag in her locker for when she felt like utilizing the school's dance room. clad in a tennis skirt and a tank top, gracie scurries off to the auditorium. quinn's already there, her legs stretched out in a middle split on the stage. standing up, "hey. i think it's best if we stretch first, this routine is a lot," biting at her lip. gracie saw it as a sign of her being hesitant about her performance in the routine, while quinn just thought of it as playing into the plan. speaking of, coach sylvester watched from the balcony above, santana and brittany behind her. the plan was to have gracie perform the cheerios routine, and if sue liked it enough, she'd come down to offer gracie a spot. if not, then sue wasted her time and she'd deal with it by annoying will schuester. either way, it was a win-win situation.