Surprise, Surprise

Jasmine leaned against her car watched Kelly talk with her dad on the phone. She looked about to make sure no one was around and turned back as she heard her name.

"Give your mom the phone for me" Chris said and Kelly have the phone to her mom.

"Did you tell her yet?" He said when Jasmine had the phone.

"Not yet. It's supposed to be a surprise Chris" she chuckled, and Kelly looked at her. "I want her to be surprised so no more mentioning it" Chris laughed and Kelly pouted at her parents.

"I'll talk to you later Jasmine" Jasmine handed Kelly the phone back who talked with her dad for a while before she had to go meet the cast and crew.

Kelly walked into the building looking around in awe. There were so many people there. One of the crew members walked over to them asking who they were. Once Jasmine told them, they were taken to a room where everyone involved in the production of Stranger Things. The Duffer Brothers recognized her immediately and walked over.

"I'm glad you two made it. There's a chair with your name on it. That is where you will be sitting and then we will go over everything for the production. The rules, how the process will go, meeting the cast, etc." Kelly nodded with a smile, holding the straps of her backpack.

Jasmine took Kelly to her seat and sat down with her. She could see Kelly was nervous, so she wanted to have a little talk. She grabbed Kelly's hands.

"Talk to me" she said, giving her hand a comforting squeeze. Kelly looked at her after she looked around the room again.

"What if I mess up or something goes wrong? What if no one likes me?" she asked with her leg bouncing up and down. Jasmine put her hand on Kelly's knee to stop it from bouncing.

"They're going to like you. How could they not?" Kelly gave her mom a look.

"Then why does Jill not like me?" she joked, and Jasmine laughed.

"Because she has problems. You're one of the kindest, most talented, nicest girls ever. They will love you" Jasmine said and Kelly nodded before a girl with a shaved head sat next to her, waving a bit.

"I'm Millie" she said with an accent.

"I'm Kelly" Kelly said back and they smiled before everyone else came and sat down.

The Duffer Brothers stood in the front and started explaining to everyone how everything was going to go from how long filming a day would be which could end up being hours on hours to the rules they have to follow while on set. Now it was time to meet the cast and Kelly was a little intimidated since they've all had other jobs before.

"My name is Finn Wolfhard. I play Mike Wheeler" One of the boys said.

"I'm Gaten Matarazzo and I play Dustin Henderson" another one said

"I'm Millie Bobby Brown and I'm playing Eleven"

"Hi, I'm Kelly Reeves and I'm playing Ashley Jones"

"My name is Caleb McLaughlin and I'm playing Lucas Sinclair"

"Hello, I'm Noah Schnapp and I play Will Byers"

"Joe Keery and I play Steve Harrington"

"I'm Natalia Dyer. I will be playing Nancy Wheeler"

"Hello, I am Charlie Heaton and I'm Jonathan Byers"

"Winona Ryder. I play Joyce Byers"

The crew then started to introduce themselves and what they did. Kelly and Millie were playing thumb wars under the table while they did so. After Jasmine made them pay attention, they were listened for about a minute before going back to playing under the tables.