♧ Prologue: Act II [For A Tomorrow Without Tears] (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Cyclone Sphere!" Taufan summoned two wind spheres on his palms and threw it at the Eye of the Storm, it was immune. 'Of course... why didn't I see this through...' The wind elemental thought, deadpanning himself for being stupid. He felt really useless at this time and regretted that he didnt try to learn any weapons back then. If only Halilintar or Ice was here, so he could either learn how to use swords or bows. "You go, Lumine!" Paimon cheered from the back.

Taufan who heard Paimon cheering for Lumine immediately looked at her. The said girl was fighting very passionately, it's as if she was born to be a fighter. This made Taufan feel a bit more confident. No, he shouldn't give up just yet. He must help the others as best as he could, even if he had to show them his full potential.

"Right... I think it is time to use my full potential..." He mumbled, summoning his hoverboard out of thin air. He hopped on it and as soon as both of his feet was on the board, it flew up and toward the Eye of the Storm. Meanwhile, we could see Venti was trying his best to make the Eye of the Storm go down, so Lumine could fight it off on the ground. He was unfortunately an Anemo user so he tried his best to not infuse his arrows with Anemo energy while aiming at it. But overall, he and Lumine did a pretty good job on handling the Eye of the Storm.

He could feel that the big wind sphere was losing slowly. 'Alright, only a few hits left, then the Eye of the Storm is down for good!' The bard thought, smirking a bit at their victory. He was busy aiming at the Eye of the Storm when suddenly, he saw something flying. 'Huh, what was that-' He thought, was it a bird? Did Timmy send an entire army of bird for vengeance? No, that couldn't be, it looked like human. 'Feel the full potential of my power!' The human, that turned out to be Taufan, thought as he picked up his hoverboard with his two hands.

"Hoverboard Smash!" The wind elemental shouted, smacking the Eye of Storm with his hoverboard. The Eye of the Storm fell to the ground, meaning he's down for good. Lumine and Paimon could only stared at the wind boy at shocked, how in the world did he managed to take down the Eye of the Storm in one hit? They jawdropped. Apparently, it appeared the hoverboard was a five star weapon. "Woah... how did you do that? What weapon did you use?" Paimon asked, curiousity filled her face.

"This... weapon..." Lumine mumbled, touching the hoverboard with her finger. Taufan immediately pulled it away from Lumine when she touched it. "A-ah... well, you see this weapon is..." Just when he want to answer, the wind elemental could feel someone touching his hoverboard. "This weapon, could I take a look at it?" Venti asked, touching the edge of the hoverboard. Taufan could see Venti not being his happy, outgoing self, but as a mature individual.

Taufan agreed, letting the bard take a look at his hoverboard. The bard's expression was unreadable, not like himself. "Um... is everything okay there, Venti?" The wind boy asked, snapping Venti in his thought. "Ah, yes, you can have it back. Thank you." Venti said, giving back the hoverboard to Taufan while thanking him. "Anyway, back to the topic shall we?" Venti said, back to his happy, outgoing side.

Taufan made the hoverboard dissappeared into thin air, while Paimon was still thinking about the wind boy's 'weapon'. "You were saying someone had told you about the dragon?" Lumine nod. The four now were in a deep conversation involving Dvalin and the Abyss Order. They were having a deep chat when suddenly, an adventurer came in. The adventurer called out to Taufan, making him have a private conversation with him.

The other three couldn't help but see the conversation going. From Taufan's expression, they could see he's expression seemed a bit troubled. This worried the three. The wind elemental sighed, slowly walking to Venti and the others. The adventurer walked away from the four, minding his own business.