♧ Prologue: Act II [For A Tomorrow Without Tears] (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Well, from the way he speaks and others, he may came off as weird to the people of Mondstadt. Only a few called Stormterror his real name, if not, he was the only one. Something's off with him, and he must know what. Anyway, they should really go to the location Venti has just said. It must be Windrise from what he has learned in Teyvat. Just because he wasn't Solar, didn't mean he shouldn't learn. "Guys, come on, let's head to Windrise."

♧◇♤♧◇♤

"Hey, look! It's the bard!" Paimon exclaimed, pointing at Venti with her tiny finger. Taufan, who was in the lead, ran faster than the two in the back and immediately arrived infront of the bard. The other two arrived after Taufan, gasping for air. "Geez... slow down would ya!" The pixie exclaimed through her breaths. Venti flinched a bit when he heard those familiar voices.

He turned his body around to see his newly acquaints standing right infront of him. The other two were gasping for air, while one of them was staring at him with intense. Was that... curiousity written in his sapphire eyes? "Oh? What are you doing here?" The said bard suddenly asked. "Though I was just wondering if you would happen to follow me..." He added his sentence. Lumine, who has been a little silent, gather up her courage to ask about something she has been wanting to.

"I want to know more about the Anemo God." That's her question. Taufan was taken aback when he heard that question coming from his friend's mouth. "You wanted to know about Barbatos, the Anemo Archon?" Instead of Venti answering the traveler's question, it was Taufan instead who answered to her. "Well, duh. She wanted to know more about The Seven. That's been her goal since the start." Paimon said, answering to Taufan's confusion. "Goal from the start? How come you've never told me about this before? I could've helped."

Lumine hesitated a bit, she wasn't sure it'd be okay to tell someone she just met yesterday about her goal. Telling him about her being an outlander was already enough. Taufan who saw her fidgeting could only sighed. Her goal could've been something personal to her, plus it wouldn't be fair if she told him about her personal life. "Um..." The two flinched when a third person came through.

"Not to interrupt but, are you guys done with the silent stares?" Venti, who was the one to interrupt the silence, with a sheepish smile. Paimon agreed with Venti, she could only stare at the wind elemental and the traveler's staring contest with boredom. The two blushed a bit and looked away in embarassment, saying 'yes', and others. "Now... speaking of the Anemo Archon..." Lumine looked to Venti immediately, with a hopeful face. Paimon joined in with Lumine, while Taufan could only sigh at his two companions.

"I'm sorry to say this... The Anemo Archon has disappeared from Mondstadt a long time ago." Lumime could feel her heart breaking, when facing the hard truth from Venti. Taufan and Paimon who saw this couldn't help but feel sympathy to their heartbroken friend, encouraging her in the process. Venti, too was feeling dissapointed when he saw the traveler's down mood. During the heartfelt moment, Venti could see someone, or something behind the trio. "Hmm... I haven't been back in a while. It seems there are a few who are unhappy with my arrival." Venti mumbled, but his mumbles could be heard by the trio.

When the trio looked back, they saw a big ball of anemo sphere, floating. Suddenly, the atmosphere of the place was windy. It was very windy to the fact Paimon couldn't open her eyes due to the wind. "The wind... I can't... open my eyes..." Paimon said, trying to balance herself from the wind. The other two also closed their eyes, peeking a bit to see their foe.

It turned out it was the Eye of the Storm. What was that thing doing in a calm place like this? Venti stepped in, with his 'Elegy of the End' bow summoned. "Guys come on, let's stop this creature before it destroys this place!" Venti shouted, he aimed his arrow to the wind sphere and shot it. Lumine nod, summoning her Dull Blade from her inventory. Taufan did the same, but instead, he didn't use a weapon to fight.