first time

3rd person POV.
After seeing their new house or should I say their home, where they will built their dreams and family.
They both got changed and as they were hungry tae made dinner as for kook he don't know how to cook soo.
Tae cooked and had their dinner, kook was washing dishes and tae already in their new room and soon after finishing dishes kook also walked towards room and suddenly he was pulled in room and pinned to wall the wall by non other than his husband. Tae leaned towards kook's ear " let's start the business which we left early in evening" he said with deep voice making koo stand still and he remembered that he made older hard early now it's was his turn to turned on after hearing his mafia or should I say ex-mafia husband. Kook came out of daze when he felt olders lips on his pink lips, he kissed back.
His hands reaching his husband's neck and tae's hand on kook's waist which is very small compared to his hands. Kook playing with tae's hair tugging it.
Tae's one hand reached to kook's ass, he slightly patted his bum indicating him to jump and kook did exactly, he jumped on tae with his hands on neck and legs wrapped around tae's trouser. Tae carried kook to bed still kissing each other hungrily, tae layed kook down on bed and hover over kook and kissed him roughly, with unbuttoning kook's pajama buttons.
Tae pinched his nipple making kook Yelp and opening his mouth to explore his wet craven, as soon as kook opened his mouth tae entered his tounge in youngers mouth tasting his buns mouth.
After what it felt like forever they pulled apart and they both stared at each other.

" If you are not ready we'll do other time love" tae said softly as he don't want his moon to force himself to intimate with him
" No, I want it now "   " iam just nervous"
" Nothing will happen like love, do you trust me" receiving a firm nod from his bun " then don't be afraid I will try to make it less painfull okay"

" Okay, I love you taetae"
"Love you too, my angel"

Tae removed kook's pajama pants with boxers, started kissing kook's every body part making kook hard as rock, so he tucked tae's shirt and tae understood so he removed his clothes now both are naked.
(That's it I can't write more, so you guys only imagin)

Next morning
Tae woke up first and saw his bunbun is sleeping on top of him chewing his nipples. He just want to wrap his love in wrapper and keep in his pocket that much cute kook is looking. He let kook sleep cause he didn't get any sleep last night as they made love whole night till kook passed out from exhaustion, his hands were at kook's lower back massaging it as kook is whimpering,
" Hywung, it's paiwing" kook said as he got up from his sleep and his voice slightly wavering indicating he is near crying so tae sat on bed with kook on his lap
" Shh baby, don't cry love, I'll give you medicine after breakfast you'll feel okay"
" Okie, I love you taetae "
" I love you too my angel"

Soon they both got up and freshened
Tae made breakfast and fade kook and gave him medicine to  sooth his pain.
They both were cuddling with kook clinging to tae for his dear life.

.............................................................................................................
Thank you for reading this💜
Do vote guys

Sorry for short chapters and I have news that is this story will be sad ending.
One of the main character will die.

It is based on story of Indian movie.

My baby bun😍🥰