"Ready?", Joohyun asked and motioned towards the bandana in her hand as Seulgi softly exhaled.

"I guess so.", Seulgi responded and shrugged before feeling Joohyun going behind her and placing the bandana on her eyes before tying it.

"Can you see anything?", Joohyun questioned.

"Not really.", Seulgi answered and tapped the air in fear due to not seeing anything ahead of her anymore.

"Don't worry, just hold onto me. I'll direct you safely so nothing happens.", Joohyun promised and Seulgi nodded.

"Alright, lead the way Ms. Bae.", Seulgi partially teased as Joohyun playfully rolled her eyes at the younger and wrapped her arm carefully around Seulgi's arm and took a step forward as the younger followed.

Then from there, Joohyun carefully led Seulgi inside the house and passed the hallway into the living room with the younger constantly asking Joohyun if they were there yet and if she could take off the blind fold.

"Are we there yet?", Seulgi asked for the hundereth time.

"Now we are.", Joohyun answered and eyed the people in the living room with a smile before slowly untying and taking off the bandana from Seulgi's eyes as the younger blinks to adjust to the bright light in her house before being met with screams.

"Welcome home Seulgi!", is what everyone said as the younger looked around in amusment before being approached.

"Nice having you back Seul.", Seungwan greeted and playfully punched the mono-lidded girl in the shoulder lightly.

"It's good to be back Wan.. Who arranged all this?", Seulgi curiously asked and looked around to see more familiar faces like Sooyoung, Krystal, both of Joohyun's parents including Yongsun and Moonbyul from the hospital with many other close friends who visited her in the hospital after finding out what had happened.

"That would be me, Seungwan and Sooyoung.", Joohyun announced and stepped forward as Seulgi eyed her before glancing at Seungwan who nodded.

"Enough with the talk, let's get to partying!", Sooyoung exclaimed as she came up to Seulgi and put a party hat on her before taking a sip out of her beer and dragging Seungwan with her as Joohyun laughed once the music was turned on.

"I appreciate the warm welcome.", Seulgi said over to the older as she leaned over to her ear since the music was drowning their voices.

"Glad to know! But just know that this part was all on Sooyoung.", Joohyun responded as Seulgi laughed and nodded before looking back at their friends dancing and drinking freely.

"Too bad you can't drink.", Yongsun said as she came over to Seulgi with two beers in her hands before handing one to Joohyun.

"It's okay, I'm not really a drinker either way.", Seulgi responded and shrugged as Joohyun took the beer.

"Wait really? God, you should see Joohyun when she's really drunk because-", Yongsun was cut off.

"Okay okay! That's enough sharing, go back with Moonbyul. We'll catch up shortly.", Joohyun stated and Yongsun nodded with a grin before leaving as Seulgi slowly turned to look at the older.