Ch.11: It Ends with Us

Today would mark their first year anniversary of officially being together. Prior to this day, they had taken a week off of their work and traveled with Yeri somewhere out of Korea to savor the moment. Just them three alone, to a simple trip for relaxation and bonding.

Overtime, Seulgi and Joohyun grew even closer. Close enough for Joohyun to move into the younger's place to make it easier for them to navigate the day, go to work and come back together.

Others would've definitely said that it was too soon to move in with marriage not secured yet, but they didn't care. They liked the idea of living together and loved having to sleep besides one another each night and having to wake up next to one another every morning. Even if they hadn't been engaged yet.

Yet. The key word of Seulgi's wish- Soon to be reality, she hopes.

She had already known that she was deeply in love with Joohyun, despite their rocky first impressions and meetings. She knew it was all in the past now due to the older reminding her and assuring her whenever she was doubtful of their progress together.

They both knew their love for each other was greater than anything and it was euphoric. They wouldn't trade it for anything in the world because it was priceless.

Their love was irreplaceable.

"Mama!", Yeri called out as she came rushing to Seulgi who was finishing up getting ready for their dinner date together since both girls agreed that it'd be a better mystery for them to dress in separate rooms.

"Look at you all ready in your dress, who are you trying to impress?", Seulgi playfully asked and eyed her daughter as she picked Yeri up.

"Joohyun duh.", Yeri retorted and Seulgi rolled her eyes from her sarcasm before putting her down.

"You mean your soon to be mom.", Seulgi quietly informed after looking around as if there was someone listening into their conversation or waiting to burst out of the closet.

"What?!", Yeri exclaimed in complete shock, almost tripping over herself as Seulgi smiled from her reaction.

"Well, that's if she says yes..", Seulgi trailed off and quickly stuck her hand inside her pants pocket before taking out a small, black velvet box as she opened it to face Yeri's way.

"No way- You're asking tonight?", Yeri asked, trying to conceal her excitement.

"That's the plan, yes- So don't let it slip or else you're grounded for a month.", Seulgi warned and narrowed her eyes at the younger who raised her arms in defense.

"My mouth is shut! I cross my heart.", Yeri promised and held up her pinky as Seulgi nodded and sealed the promise with her pinky.

"I know, I was just testing you.", Seulgi mentioned and grinned as Yeri rolled her eyes.

"Does anyone else know?", Yeri curiously asked and hopped on the bed to sit in front of Seulgi.

"Yeah, before calling for the trip, a day prior I visited Joohyun's parents and asked for permission to do this and as you can see, I got their blessings.", Seulgi proudly said and puffed her chest as Yeri shook her head in amusement from her mom's actions.