Its Cold, Very Cold...

"Ughh. Its so cold..." Mildred managed to spit out. "Tabby wake up..." Mildred said from inbetween her cold breaths. A mild pur could be heard. "Tabby.. wake up already" Mildred said with a sleepy but slightly annoyed tone to her voice.
A louder pur could be heard and the worst witches eyes set on her familiars Green almost jewel like eyes.
"Finally your awake." Mildred managed to say in between her frozen breaths. It was getting colder and fast.
"We need to go its freezing in here." Mildred sighed. She headed towards her now crystalized door and managed to open it just wide enough for her to slip past her door, leaving the room it was connected to isolated.
"Anyone awake?!?!" Mildred shouted. "Sybil?! Enid? Maud? Ethel?!. Nothing other than her frantic footsteps can be heard. Mildred ran across all the rooms. Enids, Sybils and Mauds she made sure she knocked atleast twice on their glacial doors. But they were all the same, all isolated. Except...

..Ethels

Mildred started to knock. Once her first knock wasnt answered she placed a more worried almost pleading knock on the wooden door.
"Ethel?? Are you there?"
Mildred managed to choke out. She was scared. "W..w..hat Do you want?!" A shakey voice said. Slightly opening the door to the point she could see the brown eyes leering back at her with confusion... and fear.
"Ethel! What happened to cackles im.. so cold..?"
"I..I dont know but come with me.." Ethel managed to say slightly because of the frost forming around her mouth. It was Almost like it was trying to keep her from talking.
Ethel grabbed mildreds hand and they dissapeared into the icy mess of what used to be cackles halls.