𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Start from the beginning

"We'll give him a check up, and make sure everything's ok but it seems like you've taken good care of him. You're sure you don't want to keep him around?"

"I wish we could, I really do." I muttered off.

"Ok well, we will take him to the back for a check up and after that we'll get him situated and he'll have a nice home here."

"Ok, well bye Buddy. Me and Dooda will miss you." I said as I crouched down to his level giving Buddy a great hug.

He walked closer into the hug, licking my face.

I smiled before standing up.

Waving as I exited the establishment, I sighed in sadness. I really did like having Buddy as my company.

-

"You sure they here?" Horace asked me for the 100th time.

We'd finally made it to our second stop which was Janai's house and I was so excited to see my bestie's after what felt like forever.

I had been gone for so long and I don't think that I could ever do it again.

"Yes Horace, how many times you want me to check the damn location?" I pushed the phone into his face.

"Call em'." He sighed laying back in his seat.

I rung the group chat in a FaceTime call and they answered after the second call. 

"Hey girl! We haven't talked to you in so long. We miss you so much. Are you ok? We heard the news, is Nardo Ok? What happened while you were gone?" They bombarded me with questions.

I smiled "Yea, we're ok, everything's ok. And a lot happened but can you guys come outside and help with this stuff?"

"You're outside?! Bitch you outside?" The phone dropped and shortly after I seen Janai's front door open and they both rushed to the car.

"DayBay!!" They both yelled and I quickly got out of the car running up towards them.

"Woahhhh." A'Nariyah's mouth dropped once it was her turn for a hug.

"Damn sis, you got thick." Janai smacked my butt as she held my hand up for a three sixty.

I laughed "Girl stop." I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon' help me get this stuff, so this boy can go see his homeboys."

"Day you sure ain't pregnant?" Janai questioned as we all got my stuff out.

"Not yet." Horace muffled as he helped.

I slapped his shoulder "Dooda stop playing. You know they take everything seriously."

After a little minute we got all of my stuff from the car into the house.

Horace grabbed my waist, pulling me into his body "I'm finna go, imma be back inna few hours."

"Ok, be safe Dooda. I love you."

"I love you too Day."