𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Start from the beginning

"You be talking to him like he can understand you." Horace barely even muttered after he opened the car door seating himself inside.

His voice had been so soft and timid since he found out the news and it felt like he was going back into the shell again.

"Cause he can Dooda." I pouted massaging Buddy's head.

Horace reversed out of the parking spot before officially leaving the parking lot.

Using my other hand I rubbed underneath his chin "You ok Dooda?"

"You've been asking me this all day A."

"Cause I'm worried."

He furrowed his eyebrows taking a quick look at me "Worried about what?"

I sighed "That you're going back into that shell again and that you're going to push me away."

He placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing it in a soothing manner "No. Ian gone do you like that. I love you."

My smile began to rise "I love you too Dooda."

He licked his lips "Gimme kiss."

Gladly I reached over the console kissing his pink lips.

His hand gripped my throat pulling back before I could barely retreat "Mm Mm, you know weon give no taps Day'iana."

I smiled proceeding to tongue kiss him.

-

"You gotta hurry up, ion need them folks seeing the tag." Horace said and I nodded my head quickly getting Buddy out the car.

"Come on Buddy."

We'd just made it to Jacksonville, and our first stop was to a pet adoption center for buddy.

We couldn't keep him, no matter how much I wanted to, so on the way back Horace and I decided to give him to a pet adoption center.

After we were going to stop by the house to get my stuff real quick because I was going to go back to my Mom's House but before we went over there Horace was going to drop me off at Janai's house while he did some things.

Buddy quickly jumped from his resting place to outside the car, he then followed behind me as I walked through the motion censored doors.

"Hello!" The front desk lady smiled greeting both us and Buddy.

"Hi, umm, I've never done this before so please bare with me but I would like to give this dog up for adoption."

"Awww, he's so cute!"

"Ok, so firstly you have to fill out this pre-owner- Oh I'm not his owner, we've just taken him in for a couple days after we found him,"

"I have no idea what his previous owner did too him but he clearly wasn't being treated properly, and we couldn't keep him so I thought to bring him here."

"Oh ok! So we'll just take him in." She came from around the desk and grabbed what was a long leash and collar before placing it on Buddy.