IRL

Nicks POV:
"hey guys!" i say, with a confused face on

mind- i knew she liked him. but him, i thought he liked alahna.

"hey!" she says with a huge smile. chris just smiling. "did you get your daily fuck in?" matt says witting in the couch with paige. "dude what the fuck is wrong with you?" alahna says eating doritos. "i don't know, did we? i know you still have to get yours in today, because i heard your daily fuck last night. "oh matt, yes faster" *mimicking paige*. worry about your daily fuck before anybody else's okay?" ezra says, like a savage. "who knew she could swear?" i say.

Your POV:
we go into the kitchen and i get a bowl out and the strawberries and i start cutting them for me and chris to eat when i hear him "ezra i think i love you" i stop doing everything turn and go to him, i kiss him. "you think, really?" i turn back to cut the strawberries. i get startled by him grabbing me and putting me on the counter. him kissing me. "fuck you still have your underwear on" "yeah no duh you never took them off." "well then shame on me because i would love to have them off of you right about now." i just start kissing him. he pulls away "i love you" "i love you too" "don't say too, it sounds like you're agreeing with me" "i love you" he started kissing me again.

"guys it's happening, their daily fuck!" matt says yelling to everybody in the house. eveybody comes in the kitchen. "anybody want some strawberries?" i ask picking up the strawberry container. everybody laughed. Matt walks away mad.

Paige's POV:
we are all eating and matt still hasn't came back down to eat. "i'm taking food up to matt" "are you guys a thing or something" alahna asks "um we are still talking nothing more... yet" i winked. i get up to his room and he's not there. i go to mine and he's there. "hey, i looked in your room and you weren't there, obviously. why are you in my room?" "i needed you, i want you." i stopped moving "we made pizza rolls, that what's everybody was eating" "i don't want pizza rolls i want you" "oh well i'm here now" "come closer i need you" i come closer and you are now in bed cuddling, me on top. "paige.. will you be my girlfriend, you are the girl that makes me happy, i love you so much, i want you forever, and i need you in my life. will you be my girlfriend?" "of course i will! i love you too!"

Dont Agree   I   Christopher Sturnioloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें