IRL

Your POV:
"hey chris! wait- did you just wake up?", "no i've just been laying in bed all day, i had nothing to do" "wanna go up to my room" *i wink* "yeah why not i have nothing else to do"

I don't think he saw me wink. I have had a crush on him since the day i met him. Me and him have came close to a kiss before but never actually did. He has said that he likes somebody but nobody can get it out of him. He knows i like him.

"hey, do you think we can finish what he have almost started?" he says and it startled me, have he been talking about the kiss? that's the only thing i could think of. "what exactly do you mean?" "you know, we almost kissed, i really wanted to but matt interrupted us." now that made me wonder if i was the person he liked. "oh um i was actually thinking the same thing, i wanted to also but you know, matt"

It was kind of awkward, we didn't kiss right away we cuddled for a bit until he looked at me, moved my head so i was looking at him, moved my hair out of the way, then he pulled in and so did i. it happened, we have kissed, maybe more. BEST. DAY. EVER. until...

Chris' POV:
I told her i wanted to kiss her, i finally did it, i kissed the girl i have wanted for such a long time. her lips were like clouds, so nice to kiss. me slowly getting on top of her, she moves my hair to her liking. i start moving my hands up with her shirt i'm my hands, about to take it off. she stops

"chris, i really like you, i think you already knew but i wanted to tell you." "i know" i kiss her "i like you too, i always have, it's always been you." she smiled, the best smile i have ever seen. her shirt off now, us kissing, my shirt now off, we stop, i take off her shorts, she unbuttons my pants. but before i get them all the way off we got interrupted.