・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。.

I walked out of school to see Charlotte leaning on my car. What the hell does this girl want. "Parsley!"

"It's Paisley." I grumble and unlock the car with the keypad. Charlotte giggles. "What the hell do you want." I say, standing up straight.

"For you to stay the hell away from Grayson." she whispered sternly, I gave her an unamused look.

Is this bitch serious.

"You're funny." I shrugged

"It would be a shame if everyone knew that Graysons dad shot him." she laughed

How does she know? No one was supposed to know.

"You wouldn't be hurting me, you'd be hurting him." I quickly frowned.

"Hurting who?" Grayson said prancing over in all his glory. His hair swayed in the wind as he kept trying to blow it out of his face. "Nothing." Charlotte smiled "Bye bye Paisley." she snickered as she walked away.

Grayson frowned when he walked over to me. "She knows, Gray."

"About what?"

"Your dad."

He just looked at me confused. If he was a dog he'd be a golden retriever. I guess he just figured out what I said because his mouth turned into an 'O' shape. He opened the drivers side and sat in it. "What're you doing?" I ask, taking a step back from the car. He placed both hands on the wheel, "Lets go for a drive?"

I rolled my eyes and went into the opposite side of the car. We drove for about thirty minutes when we pulled into a gravel driveway. "Where are we?"

"My grandpas lake house. The sunsets are beautiful out here and since it's Friday, maybe we could spend the night?" he said as if he was asking if we could spend the rest of the night together. I grinned,

"Of course."

His face lit up as he parked the car and jumped out to open my door. He put his hand out in front of me and pulled me into the lake house. Inside was gorgeous, there was a big balcony that was pretty much on the lake. It was very modernized inside, but I loved it.

"I used to stay here all summer when I was little." he mumbled as I looked in his chocolate eyes. "Wanna go swimming?" I ask as he smirked.

"Thought you couldn't swim, Smith?" he teased

"Well, you can just hold me." I shrugged and put my arm around his waist. "Are you a baby?"

"Yes."

He erupted into laughter as he picked me up. I wrapped my tanned legs around his waist and put my head on his right shoulder. "You shouldn't be putting this much stress on your shoulder, Gray." I whispered and leaned back to see his face. "You're extremely light, sunshine." he smile and I blushed.

I always forget he's almost 6'4 and pure muscle. He brings me into the bedroom and hands me a big white t-shirt. I laugh a little bit as he looks at me sheepishly. "Did you give this shirt to me on purpose?" I asked knowingly. "Yeah? Obviously."

"This is why I-" I froze. You can't tell someone you're not dating that you love them. A smile forms on his face.

"Why you what?" he joked and I rolled my eyes. "Nothing!" I interjected as he wrapped his arms around my legs and threw me over his shoulder as I screamed.

He ran outside and jumped into the lake, with me still over his shoulder. I held my breath as we went under the cold water. When we came back up, both of us were laughing.

He has such a pretty smile.

"You're cute, you know that?" I giggled as I ran my fingers through my wet, knotty hair. He raised a brow at me and inched closer to my face. Hes so close.

"Just cute?" he laughed and pulled me closer.

He was against me and his touch was so gentle. My eyes wandered down his bare chest, landing on the bullet wound. I didnt mean to, but my fingers grazed it.

"Just cute." I whispered with a warm smile. He swam us back to the shoreline and we sat in the sand? Is this sand?

I buried my toes in the sand and began playing with it. Grayson sat next to me in silence, but I could tell he was looking at me. My eyes met his. He had a glint of curiosity in his eyes.

He kissed my forehead as I leaned myself onto him. We watched the beautiful sunset.

"Good Morning, Sunshine." I hear a gravely voice say from next to me. My eyes flutter open as I see the huge bed next to me, and the gorgeous boy of course. I smiled at the sight of him. His hair was messy and he was only wearing shorts. "Good morning." I breathed while sitting up slowly. I looked down at my clothes and saw I was wearing a white hoodie and only a white hoodie.

I heard him chuckle next to me, "I switched the wet shirt to a hoodie, since it got cold in here."

"Thank you, Grayson."

"Anything for you, Sunshine."

My heart fluttered and I felt my face begin to heat up. This boy is killing me. He comes over to me and kisses my forehead before walking into the bathroom. "Whatre you doing?" I ask

"Showering, would you like to join me?" He grins as my face turns bright red. "No." I mumbled and scurry out of the room. I could hear him laugh from the hallway.

I decided that I was going to make some breakfast for the both of us. The kitchen was a dream, honestly it's huge. His grandparents must be loaded. I rummaged through the fridge and whipped up some eggs and waffles.

There were loud footsteps from down the hall, "Smells good," a deep gravely voice says, my eyes meet his. "Thank you." I smiled as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

He served me and himself as we went to sit down at the table. "Are we going to the party tonight?" I ask with a hint of curiosity in my eyes. He looked surprised that I asked, probably considering the whole Charlotte thing.

"If you want to, sure." He smiled while taking a big bite of his waffles.

Do I want to go? What if Charlotte tries something like Makayla did? Do I really want to deal with that?

"Paisley!" a hand waved in front of my face. I snapped out of whatever trance I was in. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded and went back to thinking.

Grayson took my plate and placed it in the dishwasher. "I'll drop you home and then pick you up before the party?"

"Sounds good."

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

thoughts on charlotte?

word count: 1604