"Dude, cool name, not the time" Cal told Dustin who let out a 'Sorry'.

"I can do it." Eleven spoke up.

"You're not hearing me," Hopper protested.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it" Eleven stated.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem." Mike started, "If the brain dies the body dies." Cal caught on to what Mike was saying.

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max asked.

Mike looked at her. "It is but, if we're really right about this... I mean, if El closed the gate and kill the Mind Flayer's army.."

"Will's a part of that army..." Lucas realized what Mike was saying.

"Closing the gate will kill him." Cal stated grimly.

Everyone stood there quietly, taking in the situation, before Joyca stood up and walked towards where Will was. Everyone quickly followed her.

"He likes it cold." Joyce said.

"What?"

"He likes it cold." Joyce repeated. Cal immediately understood what she was saying. He looked over to the open window and used his powers to close it, making him feel drained, again.

"That's what Will kept saying to me, he likes it cold," Joyce looked over at Will's body. "We keep giving it what it wants.

"If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then-"

"Then we need to make the host uninhabitable," Cal finished. "We need to burn it out of him"

"We need to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Mike spoke up.

"Yeah, somewhere far away," Dustin agreed, nodding his head.

Hopper looked over at Joyce, knowing exactly where to do it.

The plan was made. Nancy, Jonathan and Joyce will be taking Will to Hopper's cabin to burn the Mind Flayer out of Will while Hopper and El were going to the labe to close the gate. Cal tried to convince Hopper to let him come, but Hopper argued that he was drained and injured. Cal had to agree with him on that. So with everything settled, the plan was put into action

The rest of the group were staying in the house. Cal was sitting beside Max, completely drained from the past few days, with his head on her shoulder.

"How's your arm?" Max asked the boy. Cal turned his head on her shoulder to face her.

"Well the bleeding stopped, but it still hurts like hell" Cal responded with a weak chuckle.

Max looked over at the boy's wound, wincing when she saw the bloody towel. She grabbed him and dragged him to the kitchen. Cal let her drag him, not bothering to fight back.

"I'm going to change it alright? Sit here." She stated, patting the counter. Cal nodded his head and sat on the counter. He watched while Max opened and closed cabinets trying to find something. Eventually she went back over to Cal with a wet cloth and some bandages.

"Okay, This is gonna hurt so, I'll try to be gentle" Max warned, slowly taking the bloody towel off the boy's wound.

The wound itself was definitely looking better, but it was still an ugly sight. Blood was all over Cal's arm, along with a bruise that outlined the wound. The red haired girl slowly started to clean the blood off of Cal's arm. Once that was done, she grabbed a bottle of alcohol and poured on a new cloth. She wiped the cut with it which made Cal wince in pain. "Sorry. Just a few more seconds." She said, before she finished wiping the cut.