1).

My mother, is 49 years old, at this time you would think she already figured out this isn't the old times anymore. I don't need a mate to be put together or whatever, I can be independent.

In my family, a modest sweet angel is all they would ever expect from any of their children to ever be anything else. My parents astonishingly don't care about my brothers though, if only they were girls, they would get all of the crap I do.

"It's the way the cookie crumbles, you both are destined to fall madly in love!" Alexis voice rings in my ears as she ran around my closet looking for something.
"I am not his mate! He is a monster!", I pull her arm bringing her back into my hold giving her a pleading look, she quickly shakes off her guilt and replaces her frown with a smirk.
"A hot monster!", her voice is so cheerful it makes me sick.
  "Yeah, yeah. That's definitely a matter of opinion. I've seen him what, one time? Three at the most! It's unbelievable ! My mom is giving me to him and I have no idea why!"
•••
"Maria, no matter what happens tonight you'll always be my little girl!". My moms voice brings me out of my thoughts and I look up at her. She's dressed in her long red dress with matching red shoes, her hair is straight and shiny, tears ran down her face, she knew it was the last time I was going to see her.
I just smile as a response knowing whatever will happen tonight will change everything.
Tonight's the night, the night me and Luke finally, officially talk.
The day I met Luke was the day my dad left my mom. He didn't tell anyone why he left but he did! I still don't know how you can meet your mate and leave them! I heard when you love your mate, not only will you never hurt them, it will psychically hurt you to leave them. Your wolf needs a mate, it's oddly like a completion.
I remember that night like it was yesterday. I felt like I was in a trance everything felt different. My wolf (Monica), was going crazy, and wanted me to go downstairs. I did know whoever was down there was my mate, but once his eyes met mine, I wish I didn't. I had obviously known where he was from because he made himself very known to every other pack. He wanted them to know, we could never defeat him. Never .
I regret walking down those stairs every day of my life. He told me he'd be back once I turned twenty. Never once did I think time would fly this fast.
•••
Luke's large figure towers over me. He doesn't say a word and his expression is blank. I moved away from him, leaning back onto the table in the large room. After I Growled loudly his head shot up in shock.
Oh god. What did I get my self into now?!?

I stepped back breathing heavily, maybe if I made a run for it? I prepared myself for what was soon to come. I took once step back and started running, fast . Luke eventually caught up with me a couple blocks down from my house . I wanted to go back to my house, to get some things, something to help  me survive .

"I just want to go back to my house.. Please, I need my stuff, way more than this little bag." I said to Luke shaking my purse lightly . He sighed, agreeing to let me go, although he would be waiting outside for me.

I took as much as I could, I packed some light protein bars and water unsure if he was gonna feed me later on . I  also took an extra pair of running shoes, extra clothes, a jacket , and some pencils along with  my notebook . I put small things in my purse anything I could find, my heart was practically beating out of my chest when I took more food out of the cabinet .
"Its time to go, now. Get up lets go," Luke said angrily gazing around my room.
        "You took so long. Why? Huh? What was so important we had to come back?"
He said grabbing my bags, digging inside them.
He held the protein bar and water up in his hands with a confused face,
    "I um-um, I didn't know if you were gonna starve me or something." I spoke looking down at my feet, his eyes became dark with anger his ran his hands through his dark hair. I looked at his light stubble, his jaw tightened. Why was he so angry?
        "We're leaving. Now."