1 - 🔞

(Authors note:
I don't know what came to mind with this one but I liked it. I have been writing this one for quite a while and am kind of happy with the outcome. Hope you all enjoy it ~Brit)

07/24/22
(Gxg)

Your girlfriend has been extra bratty today and has been wanting attention recently. She has stopped at no limits to get what she wants. She's been arguing that everything she says goes and you've been laughing, thinking it's cute. You're going over to her house for the night and when you get there she opens the door, immediately pulling you to her room. You laugh a little when she finally stops dragging you. You look at her confused but still laughing  "whoa baby what's going on?"you ask. She doesn't respond but pushes you onto the chair, she grabs a crop placing it on your upper chest, she bends over bringing herself to your level. Your hands grab the arms of the chair. "What I say goes. Do you hear me?" she asks while running the crop down the center of your body. You start laughing at what she said when you feel a firm smack across your face. You stop laughing, looking up at her in shock. You smirk about to stand up and punish her when she brings her leg up onto your shoulder holding you down. "Would you not take this and punish me? Yes. But are you going to? No, because if you do you won't be allowed to touch me for a whole week. So all you'll be able to do is listen and watch. So I suggest you stay sitting down and do everything I tell you to do" she says.

You look up at her shocked, a smirk taking over your face "yes ma'am. At your service" you say. She smiles, setting the crop aside as she takes her leg off your shoulder, backing away slightly "now watch, no touching yet" she says. She slowly starts taking her clothes off, putting them on the floor beside you. Once she is fully naked she picks up the crop as she moves closer to straddle your lap. You go to run your hands up her thighs but before you get the chance she whips your hands "I said don't touch! Put your hands behind your head and keep them there" she says sternly. You do as she says resting your hands behind your head. She wraps her hands around the back of your neck as she leans in to start kissing your neck. You tilt your head to the side a bit so she has more room. She brings her hand down to pull the leg of your shorts further up your thigh before she adjusts herself so that your thigh is between her legs. She slowly starts grinding back and forth, whimpering into your neck.

You can feel how wet she is as it runs down onto your thigh. She starts to speed up the urge to grab her hips and guide her becomes stronger and stronger. You give in "please baby let me help you. Please I'll do whatever you want just let me touch you" you beg her. She pulls away from kissing your neck, her hands resting on your shoulders. She slows her movements, throwing her head back and moaning. Her chest moving into your face as she arches her back. You're speechless watching her body moving so perfectly on your lap. She finally pauses to look at you while grabbing your face "you can touch me when I say you can touch. Now keep your mouth shut while I use you" she says. She then grabs one of your hands as she starts to grind again. She guides your hand to her cheek sliding it down a little further before she starts sucking on your ring and middle finger.

She doesn't break eye contact with you as she moans with your fingers in her mouth. You smirk "holy fuck" you mumble under your breath. She giggles, pulling your fingers out of her mouth slowly while closing her eyes. She then places your hand on her thigh "I'm in control. If you move a muscle outside of what I make you do, no touching me for a week. Do you hear me?" she says. You look down on your hand on her thigh then up to her lips, lastly her eyes "but baby please I just want to make you feel good, please let me" you beg again. She kisses you to shut you up, her hand still holding your hand in place. She pulls away from the kiss "no buts baby. You are going to make me feel good. I'll just do all of the work. Just sit back and enjoy the show baby" she says smirking. She then kisses your cheek as she starts sliding your hand up her thigh. She shapes your hand so that your ring and middle finger are apart from the rest as she slowly puts them inside of her. She looks at you "I need you to hold your hand right there baby. Don't move it" she says as you look up at her nodding quickly.